Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok so I've been getting dropped from my server consantly, so have the other people on...

T

Tony Zuccarell

Ok so I've been getting dropped from my server consantly, so have the other people on my server, it's a rag map unofficial, so I've been trying to figure out why it's been dropping us, so I tried other maps to see if the problem was consistent, I tried center and no problems, island no problems, then I tried a different rag map and it dropped me as fast as I loaded in, has anyone else been having problems like this on their servers.

C

Centree Meyer

Supposed to be a tlc patch tomorrow.

T

Tony Zuccarell

Hopefully I've been debating leaving my server but I really don't want to I have a lot of time invested in it

T

Thomas Russell

The tlc patch is foir pc not Xbox

T

Tony Zuccarell

So in other words rag is broken until they decide to fix it which could be who knows how long

T

Thomas Russell

Are you renting the server or are you using an Xbox to host it

T

Tony Zuccarell

I don't own the server I play on it, but it drops everyone who does, and even the admins don't know what's going on they put work cards in to nitrado but haven't heard anything back yet, I'm just seeing if rag is broken, ever since the desert was opened we all have been getting dropped, it's happened on multiple rag servers but not center or island

T

Thomas Russell

Not shure the server I'm on that only happen to people that were built by blue ob but I haven't been dropped much just every once an a while because it's ark

K

Kent Alabran

On rag hmm we have not had a issue. Then again ours we bring down every day when no one is around to play. Hmm have you tried that? We did prior to launch and had 0 corruption so. Message me back we do other stuff as well that beat that too so maybe it's that???

A

Alexx Weber

Vikings bay area dc's player on my server almost all the time... could it be something wrong with that area? Ever since that update everythings been screwed up

L

Lynn Werner

This has been happening to rag servers all over... Mine included.... I have found if u take the server down and reset it like once or twice a week it does it a whole lot less.... Hopefully they fix the issue soon.... But then again I still lose my entire admin list every time my server goes down and they haven't fixed that and it's been months lol

T

Toni Whitmore

Both my rag maps have been acting buggy, I rent through. Nitrado. Jesse Pickelel

C

Cyrus Centennial Cooper

Same here had to move CC from vikings bay and havent had any problems since but some of my players who are built near blue ob crash quite often

M

Morgan Haley

Everytime I log in if I move before motd goes away I lag out. Other than that we haven't had any problems but my server does a daily reset with a dino wipe too

N

Nathan Doucette

I don’t know what it is but on official after the new update they released instead of lagging like it used to it just kicks you to home

T

Tony Zuccarell

Yea that's what happens to me, black screen then dashboard

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom