Contact advertising [email protected]

ok, so I absolutely loved Skyrim back in the day on the 360. Im still new to PC...

N

Nick Sander

ok, so I absolutely loved Skyrim back in the day on the 360. Im still new to PC gaming and looking for a MMORPG to sink my teeth into. Ive never really invested a lot of time in any MMORPGs. ESO: Tamriel Unlimited is just $11 bucks on CDKeys dotcom. The Youtube videos look dope. I do like like regular role playing games like Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Fallout, stuff like that.. so you think ESO could be a winner for me??

B

Benjamin Picknell

ESO is shit imo, not 100% sure but i think its subscription based online

M

Mark Holmes

Eso is pretty poor your better of with guild wars 2

A

Alexander Dunaway

ESO's a must have, especially in the lore department. I recommend booze, friends and Discord alongside it.

G

George Hillier

ESO is a good MMO, but not really a typical ES game, lots of stuff like the thieves guild and dark brotherhood are expansions and have to pay like £10 for each one, which for me is just insulting, since I love playing stealth character yet the two main factions for stealth weren't even in the game at first!

It's basically an MMO with some ES lore thrown in so they could sell more copies, not to say it's a bad game, just not something that interests me

Z

Zack Sebastian

Bdo>eso

J

Jack Mayhoff

Keep in mind ESO is an MMO and doesn't play like a regular elder scrolls game

R

Rob Russo

Conan Exiles > ESO

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Eso is amazing.

D

Da Kim

ESO is amazing, just make sure you have friends to play with or a guild. It's way more fun with friends since that's what it's designed for.

W

William Bares

I still have a sub for ESO. I like it more than I liked Skyrim. Too busy to play recently but I'll get back to it.

J

Juan Duarte

ESO is not like the games you mention, it is a MMORPG, so, if u want a deeper history, avoid grinding, and better solo playing, you should stick to a traditional Role playing game like The Witcher or Dragon Age.

D

Dakota Estepp

ESO Is the best mmo out. Also it’s deep in TES lore. But it’s nothing like previous TES titles. It’s worth every penny

K

Kevin Nguyen

Runescape

L

Lhance Ahron Benedick Austria

Black Desert

P

Paul Allen

Mmorpgs are not the same as rpgs

P

Paul Allen

You wont like eso