Contact advertising [email protected]

Non-Junk/Mercy related post: Dear Jeff: Please, buff Lucio. Very simple buff to...

M

Mike Lusareta

Non-Junk/Mercy related post:

Dear Jeff:

Please, buff Lucio.

Very simple buff to make him great again. Give his aura range back, but only if he is ABOVE his team. Like, have his aura be a wide cone around him, expanding downwards. That way he can't lazily walk around and heal everyone, but good lucio's who are wall riding and jumping around can still effectively heal like he used to.

Oh and please buff Boop distance. I'm very sad every time I try to boop an orisa or hog, for them to only move NEGATIVE THREE INCHES.

Sincerely,

Me.

A

Allen Haehle

I've ALWAYS thought Lucios boop should be like Pharahs. But they refuse to change it

A

Alice Malice

Agreed, there's so many characters with more powerful passives than the majority of healer class ults.

D

Derek Merchant

Technically they did when they changed the in air control over heroes,for some reason Lucio rides walls a lot snoother

A

Anna Wang

A tiiny buff to sound barrier cast time maybe?

馬愷俊

Never happening in already tired as getting bunny wall slide smacked into the ground meellee range booped by this cockroach spitting mixtapes outa his gun

S

Syrian Skye

I completely agree.

D

Dane Miller

This

V

Vincent Chen

As a Lucio man, fuck yes

B

Beth Murphy

I support this post

B

Beth Murphy

I miss when I could wall ride above everyone but actually contribute to team fights.

I get so mad when someone barely moves after I boop them. BuffLucio lol

V

Vynyl Shiro

I just want his Amp it Up to have a shorter cooldown or have it last longer.

K

Karl Kramer

THANK YOU

H

Harry Nash

Lucio doesn't need to be changed. He's really helpful if played well. Git gud.

O

Owen Harcombe

Lucio does not need buffs, Lucio has fallen out of favour because DIVE is/has fallen out of favour, The same with all the other dive relevant heroes and most people are happy about that.

T

Travis Doyle

i agree on the downward heal aspect to allow him to contest a point and heal. revert his self healing only the rest is ok if he gets vertical range on heals. another change that be nice is his boop be affected by his aura so a speeding aura gives a further boop where as a healing boop does 3/4 of the boop now but can move objects (remove it from speed boop for say reaper) like an ulting reaper and to move a dva bomb direction to safty

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

Yes, please lower the skill ceiling for Lucio. That way people can get away with not actually being good with Lucio like before.

E

Eliezer Roman

Switch speed boost before u boop, increases boop distance

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

You guys do remember that when they reduced his healing radius, they improved the amount he heals by 33% (IIRC) too, right?

M

Michael Lam

How big was his radius beforehandand does it expand up at all or only at same elevation?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom