Contact advertising [email protected]

New setup arrived. Wow it's hard to drive with a wheel after using a controller....

L

Lee Haslam

New setup arrived. Wow it's hard to drive with a wheel after using a controller. Currently having to stick to FWD as everything else spins out!

Anyone got any recommended settings to try for the G920?

R

Roy Jefferson Devereaux

put assists on until you learn to use the wheel properly, and dont just slam your foot on the accelerator. use smooth movements. you can change gears without releasing the accelerator in most games. you can feel the car lose traction by force feedback.

R

Roy Jefferson Devereaux

also does that setup allow you to mount the pedals upside down? because if it does, then you should mount them upside down

D

Dolan Sampson-Lyall

I started out in less powerful cars and worked my way up the classes.

D

Dustin J Chapman

Zack Schuyler Is that the one you have?

J

Justas Radvila

3hours playtime and you gonna start to understand how to handle or catch some drift,and when you gonna understand it its gonna be easy on all games,i recomend to start with low HP cars to make drift more smoother and slower

L

Leigh Harris

Try turning the wheel rotation down a bit until you get the feel for it

I

Ivanovic Simon

Also use a g920, took me a few weeks before i managed to drift like i did with controller

J

Jeff Martens

Force feedback at 45 works best for me. Everything else is personal preference

K

Kyle Oliver

No matter how good I thought I was on my wheel, modding my pedals made me 100% better. I put a stiffer spring on the accelerator pedal and it's a lot easier to feather the gas and and not as easy to accidentally over gas it in a turn or something

K

Kyle Oliver

I don't know if you can mod these ones, but I modded my Thrustmaster t3pa's a lot lol

R

Rob Hughes

I turned some of the feedback settings down. It's snappy otherwise

L

Luke Parry

I want a decent wheel set up but I don't want to pay out my arse for it, any recommendations? Thanks

E

Eray Özcan

i have the g920 and im really good
you need to put wheel degrees in the logitech software from 900 degrees to 540 so you dont need to turn the wheel so many times

u only need turn it 0,75 times to get max
and put the forcefeedback on 100% on the software and change it in the game fh3 i put it around 60%

and sensetivity 80%

get used to this its an good setup

enjoy you're forza gameplay

C

Chris Wells

Yeah, forza feels like shit with a wheel

B

Benji Reeve

How much was that seat

S

Steve Flinger

Start off with stock hp on any rwd?

J

Jimmy Meadows

Go awd, install a race diff and set to 75-80% rear. Once you get the hang of it, slowly increase up to 100% rear, then start working on increasing your hp, additionally i always increase my brake pressure to 150% (dont want to take the rubber block out of the brake)

B

Bejon King Malcolm Rogers

I just got mine yesterday

H

Hidde Jan Jansma

throttle control and car setups

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom