Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a center server that doesn't go down all the time and the host actually cares...

S

Sam Mcanespie

Need a center server that doesn't go down all the time and the host actually cares about the server and ORP prefer if there was a starter but if not I don't mind

S

Sam Mcanespie

Also quite boosted

T

Trevor Kelly

☠The Nightmare Ark, a Cluster Nitrado Dedicated Server.☠
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This a great server for the Survivors who don’t have endless hours to tame high level Dinos and don’t want the headache of being constantly raided. We have a great community that welcomes new players.

⚔PvE Weekdays/PvP Weekends⚔
Structure damage is OFF during PvE
Ragnarok, The Center, The island
Starter Packs
25x XP
15x Harvest
50x Taming
50x Egg Hatch
100x Mature
30x Crop Growth
⏫Boosted Player/Dino Stats
♂Infinite Weight/Oxygen
Up to level 300 Wild Dinos
Community Center
Community Events
Mutated Dino Shop
‍ PvE Admins
Admins sell Boss packs for each map as well as any primitive saddle. More coming soon. Check FB pinned post for details

All of our server rules are located in the Pinned Post of the Facebook Group where you must put your in game info. Come join The Nightmare today!

*Not my server*
if you join because of this post, leave a comment for "Dreadheads" on the servers FB and I'll give ya some personal eggs/dinos/gear/structures when I'm able to (most likely available on the weekend)

P

Paul Mcculloch

Highly recommended I have been on many servers to try them out this is the one the rest in my opinion are shit from my experiences

C

Cody Hermann

Check out Don't get salty. We are currently clustered with a ragnorak host. And soon to be an island also.

A

Antz Waugh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom