Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Myself and three other guys are looking a clan to join. Some of us are new to Destiny,...

• Thread starter Brandon Keith Cox
  • Start date
B

Brandon Keith Cox

Myself and three other guys are looking a clan to join. Some of us are new to Destiny, some of us are not. We are located on the east coast. Looking for friendly advice and knowledge in all aspects of the game, as well as team oriented players.

R

Robert Hampsten

Hey, my clan is looking to add to the roster. We are also located in the east coast and have veteran and new players as well. We have a chill group of people that makes sure everyone does what the need to get done in the game. We are fun, funny, and like to just have a good time. We have a Discord we use to communicate when someone wants to go on nightfalls or do other activities. Hope that our clan can be what you are looking for! Come check us out at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Andrew Austin Laedtke

Galexy gaming ain't bad, except before joining them I wiped them in crucible

M

Meaux Vail

[PC][NA]- [Loathe Us] - (recruiting NOW) Competitive Clan | Clan Perks | (Active, Raids, PvP, Discord, etc): ***Comment for Invite please***

Friendly group of players looking to grow and help one another gear up and make a name for ourselves.

We have 70+ members now and are growing very fast. Feel free to click the link and let yourself in guardian.

We have literally gained 230k exp since yesterday.

M

Muhaiimin Miin

Come to "Loathe Us" and join the discord

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Lvl 4 clan! Almost 5
Check out our #Destiny2 clan!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom