Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My tribe and I are looking for a light to moderately boosted Center or Aberration...

B

Bryan Hayes

My tribe and I are looking for a light to moderately boosted Center or Aberration server. Please, no clusters, we don't want griffons or wyverns where they don't belong. Thanks.

Z

Zach Davis

Aberration map cannot upload tames or items? Take a look (Taming is actually x5)

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

What about Aberration dinos and Engrams on RAGNAROK lol

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Wyvs and Griffs belong on any map but Aberration. Same with golems. Gigas....

The only map shit doesn’t belong on is Aberration.

B

Bryan Hayes

I don't like griffons or wyverns on maps other than Ragnarock, because I feel like they are OP and kind of take away from you wanting to use anything else.

R

Ryan VanPelt

Its a cluster but no dino transfers so you wont see dinos on maps there not saposed to be on lol. TRIFECTA SERVERS presents 4 Nitrado Server Cluster (XBOX) (Cross Play)(Custom Drops on all servers)(all engrams unlocked)

Our Server has something for everyone! Come check out our multitude of events to!

HUNGER GAMES (Center)
FIGHT CLUB (Ragnarok PVP)
PAINTBALL/DEATHMATCH (Ragnarok PVP)
CAPTURE THE EGG (Ragnarok PVP)
BOLA DODGEBALL (Ragnarok PVP)
MANTA RACING (Center)

And many more

Our servers have everything you're looking for!

No raiding (Mon- Thurs)
Full PVP No Rules (Fri- Sun)

You have the option to stay pve with white flags.
(On Aberration and The Center)

RAGNAROK PVP (15x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for big PVP battles, and during the week you can build back up quickly)

RAGNAROK PVE (10x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for our master builders looking to build something amazing)

THE CENTER PVPVE ( 5x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for players who like stats closer to official)

ABERRATION PVPVE (15x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for all the above)

I would like to Welcome you to the best that Ark has to offer in 1 or all of Trifecta Servers!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join the discord or Facebook group read the rules and pm Travis Friend (facebook) or @HeisenBurg87 Owner (discord) to agree to the rules!

Z

Zack Toriello

RINEDALE
CROSS ARK SERVERS
PVP
BOOSTED
CENTER, Ragnarok, aberration, and the island. Green drops are boosted for starter kits white drops are BOOSTED for boss fights.
Any qeustions just comment below

K

Keith Randall

Killcam's ark server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom