Contact advertising [email protected]

My PC turns on the second it fully powers off. Anybody know how to fix it? Recent...

L

Lukas Bernard

My PC turns on the second it fully powers off. Anybody know how to fix it? Recent build. As of May 2016 that is. I was functioning fine last night. Thought I turned it off when I went to bed but found it on. That’s where the issue began. I’m running through a very powerful surge protector as well.

C

Christopher Norbury

Use a laptop hdd and take out your ssd

N

Nicholas Zacharias

Sounds like you have either a heating issue or memory issues.

S

Shayan Aquil

D

Diego Morales Rivero

Mmmm, give us some more info. Is it a new build? Have you make some changes before that?

R

Richard Gooden

If u have an on button on your motherboard, disconnect your case on button. Power up and shutdown.

G

George Austin

Reseat ram. Swap ram slots. Change PSU.

G

George Austin

Pc won't beep woihtout ram

G

George Austin

Sound like power or ram

C

Chris Kaminski

Disconnect it from power everytime

S

Sam Strelitz

I'd guess it's your motherboard. Kind of a hard part to swap out and check though. Basic troubleshooting includes removing/swapping any unnecessary hardware and checking it. It could also be a weird power button, or even a virus is possible. Also are you using sleep mode or actual power off? Maybe something is wrong with your sleep mode? Try holding down the power button for 10 seconds and see if it stays off.

J

Jeremy Mentuck

Different power outlet to plug into?

R

Rob Mckee

I'd say psu or ram. Won't be a heat issue like previously mentioned

D

Diego Morales Rivero

LOL, all are we doing is guessing. We need more info. I got an issue like that once and it was due to a malfunction on my MB.

G

Gordon Smithers

Sticky power button, or shorted on the mobo.

D

David Pariga

Reset mobo

A

Angelique Hoekstra

Something like that happend to me a few weeks ago after reinstalling windows on one of my pc's.Appearantly windows decided to turn on my pc for updates.Never encountered that before.But yours keeps doing that so it must be something else.

D

Derek Pole

Disable windows fast startup

L

Lukas Bernard

I powered off my PC for the day and I think it’s fine now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom