Contact advertising [email protected]

My only decent Genji clip. Also my only POTG as Genji. I am so bad at him. Any tips on...

J

Jesse James

My only decent Genji clip. Also my only POTG as Genji. I am so bad at him. Any tips on how to get better with Genji?

L

Laith Ramzy

dash in the air, ult, look down for support or other squshies. AND DON'T TARGET TANKS

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

Right click at close range does more damage, learn his 1 shot combo on squishies, Right click cancel into melee cancel into dash.

While using blade slash then cancel the slash with a dash to do more damage quickly

A

Andreas Karlsson

It's better to kill 2 guys with skill, then 6 without.

A

Adam Jollo

One of genjis best combos in his blade is to be in the air,

P

Parker Atkins

Utilize your jump more in ult to avoid damage as well as focus on having 1-2 easy 200 or less targets you can easily double kill before unsheathing the power of the dragon. Utilize your shurikens to soften up targets from a safe distance before hard engage and look for key cool downs that can negate your blade that may be up. Always try to keep a timer on zen and Lucio Ults or if they are even on enemy team.

O

Omid Berenji

You don't always have to dash upwards, dashing upwards before blade is primarily for Ana to nano you if there is one. Sometimes it's better to dash through your enemies to do damage then pull your blade out and then slash and cancel with dash for fast kills. Also understand you don't always have to jump when moving with genji because it will mess with your aim and don't always double jump because then you'll be more predictable. In terms of deflect always wait a split second for the enemy to focus you such as a widow because they do like to look at you to bait your deflect but if they don't see you deflect then they'll shoot you. Making reads on your enemies with deflect is a very important skill that can win games such as deflecting a zarya grav.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom