Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My friend was flying on his griffin he had full health/food and water and passed out...

T

Tyler Graddon

My friend was flying on his griffin he had full health/food and water and passed out then it said him and the griffin died any ideas how ??

N

Nia D Trosclair

Was it over snow??

N

Nia D Trosclair

Sometimes even just flying it says your too cold and I never realized it till way later but it drops your health (I never died by cold cause I never let my health go down that far to knock me out and kill me)

M

Mark Paulo Paras

Was the griffin doing the diving action? The player gets minimal damage doing that

D

Daniel Økern Rolén

Lava

B

Byron Morgan

Lava I carried mine over the volcano on rag and it ejected me from my griffon into the lava and my tribe mate said after I fell the griffen followed lol needless to say we both died lol

R

Robby Adkins

Lag+lava= strange deaths

B

Brandon Bluhm

I've seen a griffin flying just suddenly die for no reason about 10 seconds after it took off. Wasn't anything around it either.

R

Robby Adkins

The game has some tracking issues still the we use teleport to strange places when just running around the south actually lost a squid to the lava swimming in the cove in the south then both me and the squid where just in the middle of volcano I recorded and the recording just shows the squid dying but my character wasn't there

T

Tylun Sherod

My brother had the same thing happen when he was flying over the snow in Ragnarock. It killed him and his Griffin

H

Heath Garris

Fate

J

Jessielou-lou Temple

If I was over snow he could of been in murder snow which kills you

T

Tyler Graddon

But the griffin died 2 don't think the snow could kill it it just poped up in tribe log saying griffin was killed

T

Thomas Jaynes

Did it happen like this? Lol
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aaron Urbanski

Did he lagg into a base lol

K

Kevin Daly

yeah pretty sure lava thats how mine died, it didnt even appear on tribe log but its gone

N

Nolan Cutrer

Flying+Lagnorock=Death

M

Michael White

My buddy last night insta died and so did the griffin. Basically a base he was right inside of took longer to render than it took his griffin to fly into.

This especially true on ragnarok with large amounts of turrets and plant x on the base. The griffin flies so fast that by the time the base renders you’re already too far into it to get out

G

Gabriel Walsh

In snow there a few areas like the flat plains where u always will be freezing to death even with asc fur or tek

G

Grant Blinco

What happend was the griffin gets torpor as it flyes around, if you wear it out it just KO's itself... and if your high it takes falling damage when it hits the ground.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom