Contact advertising [email protected]

Monitors... 27" 1440p, 144hz. Should I go with the Acer Predator with Gsync, or the...

J

Jimmy William

Monitors... 27" 1440p, 144hz. Should I go with the Acer Predator with Gsync, or the Benq zowie? 300 dollar difference.

K

Kok Goo

best with gsync if u using nvidia card for sure

B

Blake Dalenko

Benq gsync isnt worth a extra $300

G

Greg Abney

You also have to think if theres a panel difference in them. I don't know if there is, but I would check.

J

Jimmy William

You mean what type of panel? The predator is IPS and the benq is not...

G

Greg Abney

Ips (from what ive hears, haven't been able to look into monitors all that much recently) have a slightly higher input latency ~5 with a much better picture quality. Va (or ta, I get it confused) has a slightly lower input usually about 1, with a lower picture quality. So that's where your decision lies, and that, and the name, is why there's a price difference.

D

Drew Torres

The question should be between the Acer Predator line or the ASUS ROG line.. way closer comparison.

B

Blake Dalenko

Personally I would go with a ips non gsync panel over a ips gsync panel that cost $300 more

Ips has so excellent colors

F

Finley Knight

I’ve got the rog swift monitors but in 165hz they are brilliant

T

Tanha Larka

Benq gsyn is the best

S

Stanley Da Silva

Go with BenQ, they have much higher quality standards than Acer and I really think gsync is not worth it, i have one with and without, and i dont even notice it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom