Contact advertising [email protected]

Mission Impossible: Fallout's Latest Ridiculous Tom Cruise Stunt Revealed In New Photo

News

Staff member
One day, Tom Cruise might need to let someone handle his stunts. However, today is not that day. The actor is hard at work filming the next Mission Impossible movie after
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
that halted shooting last August and he's even back to doing his own stunts.

After revealing the title of the next movie in the series,
, Cruise has now shared another image. "Get ready for the most thrilling mission yet," Cruise tweets with a picture of himself jumping between buildings, high in the air.

Get ready for the most thrilling mission yet…

— Tom Cruise (@TomCruise)

While there are no plot details yet about the sixth Mission Impossible film, the action seems to only be getting bigger and bigger as the franchise goes on. However, director Christopher McQuarrie also says
. "I've seen five of these movies and I don't know who Ethan Hunt is," he previously explained. "One movie sort of dealt with his personal life; the other movies are about people speculating what's really going on in Ethan's head. I want to know who Ethan is in this movie."

Mission Impossible: Fallout will pair Cruise once again with co-stars Rebecca Ferguson--the breakout star of the last movie--Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, and Alec Baldwin. Interestingly, Michelle Monaghan will also appear. The actress has previously played Julia, Ethan's wife. After being a major figure in Mission Impossible III, she made an uncredited cameo in 2011's Ghost Protocol but was nowhere to be seen in Rogue Nation.

The movie will also see Superman himself, Henry Cavill, starring as the villain. His character has a mustache in the movie, which led to the
. Mission Impossible: Fallout is in theaters on July 27.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom