Contact advertising [email protected]

Make an Overwatch short story but it will be a horror story. I'll rate them.

L

Liam Sacris

Make an Overwatch short story but it will be a horror story.

I'll rate them.

J

Johan Botha

"Hi I'm Jeff..."

B

Brandon Lyman

Competetive Mode

S

Simon Nøttveit

Me: "I'll fill"
My team: *picks widow, hanzo, genji, junkrat and sym*

C

Chesda Lo

I need healing

A

Adrian Falck

The five people sat in silence, waiting. Outside the bar explosions and voices could be heard, but inside, not single whisper was told. They waited for someone who could support them. For a savior to arrive. They waited for help.
''Simple geometry''
*insert screams*

J

John Himura

too much dps

H

Hasan Kuday

New mercy change on the ptr

P

Patricio Ivan Atr

Symmetra now has 600 hp

T

Tyler Cook

Junkrat gets 3 mines

C

Cody Burdick

Time was short. The team knew this. They had to do something, and they had to do it fast before all was lost. Standing before the temple in Hanamura, out of sight from those inside, Winston called his teammates together. "Form up!" he shouted, as Tracer, Genji, Ana, DVa, and Zenyatta came to his side. Ten seconds remaining. As if their minds were all connected on the same channel, the six of them made their move, pressuring their way through the front gates. A flurry of bullets, shurikens, and rockets began to fly everywhere. The enemy was set up. Five seconds. Winston and Tracer jumped into the fray together, firing everything they had at the enemy Zenyatta. DVa flew straight at her doppelganger, and a mech v mech battle ensued. All six of the team began to battle against the enemy on the objective. Overtime. As Winston's bubble breaks, Genji dashes through the enemy Zenyatta, Dva is forced to eject from her mech, and the team's own Zenyatta's transcending ends it's healing, a shout from the enemy DVa sends chills up their spine. "Nerf this!" she yells, her mech now flying straight down upon them. The team scrambles, trying to stay on the point and survive. But before they could avoid the explosion, another battle cry can be heard. "Ogon’ po gotovnosti!" The enemy's Zarya fires the equivalent of a localized black hole, sucking every member of their team to it, right next to the bomb they were trying to avoid.

"Sextuple kill!"

"Defeat."

M

Matthew LaFond

Bastion gets his age-old shield back.... and can still rotate 360

S

Steven Hendrickson

Ships on this page...are TRUE

R

Roxy Mansfield

overtime and enemy zarya has ult

L

Lane Bourne

Hero 28 is Jeff and he carries around nerf guns. If you get shot you start to lose damage and his ultimate is literally just his voice booming ‘hi everyone, i’m Jeff from the overwatch team’ and the enemy freezes in fear for 10 seconds..

L

Louis Cajan

Junkrat can fly.

E

Erik Jones

Symmetra’s turrets say “it’s high noon” every 3 seconds

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Moira now has infinite range and damage

She can also fly

And can fire 1.9e+19983889392 damage orbs with no cooldown

N

Nijazz Hakimz

Torbjorn can wallride

J

Jorge En

Doomfist is now an nfl player. And can punch heores through walls. But only female heroes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom