Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking to upgrade from a gtx 660. Anyone want to recommend a card best bang for buck...

R

Rikin Shah

nah man i'd say go for a gtx 1060

P

Paul Sanj

Depending on your budget and resolution wanted. a gtx 1060 is solid for 1080p gaming.

B

Brian Hollan

T

Taylor Simmons

LOL I'm Doing the same thing. Im also looking at a GTX 1050 or 1050ti but can't decide. The 1060 is out of my price range and would not be worth it anyways as I have a i3 3220 as a CPU.

N

Njara Nielle

Im planning to get a 660, how good is that card in-game?

A

Andrew Cobb

Make sure you buy 1050ti 4gb, 1060 6gb , don't bother with 2gb or 3gb cards, why? Because you're worth it

P

Pich Raby

A

Andrew Cobb

Best bang for $

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Disena Linus

rx 580

A

Alex Mercer

G

Gregory Ross

I recently upgraded to a gtx 1050ti and I'm very pleased. I wish I could've gotten better but for the price it was definitely worth it. I also coupled it with an upgraded cpu.

A

AD Hasan

rx 570 4Gb best budget gpu that will perform well in DX 12 and u get freesync for free. :p

D

Dennis Barbier

Maybe I should have been more specific.
I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore, I couldn't even tell you what a current FPS is. The only game I really play is StarCraft 2 (this is what having kids does to you) . I built a new PC in the summer - its 7700k, 32gb ram, 480ssd - but I reused my old video card, which is a EVGA GTX 660. I am hardly what you would call a "hard core" gamer, I just want something that will play stuff like the new Wolfenstein well.
The video card market is crazy... the number of variations makes your head spin. Right now I'm leaning towards an MSI GTX 1060 FTW2 6GB - I can get brand new for $414 (Canadian, or about $325 US)

D

Daniel Linke

1060 should do wolfenstein well. But i warn ya. Its getting outdated on some new games. (im running a 1060 turbo)

D

Daniel Linke

for $400 you can get a 1070 im pretty sure. Or a used 1080

D

Daniel Linke

Thatll be more futureproof for those titles that come out that you just cannot resist playing.

D

Dennis Barbier

Any used 1080's I can find are all $600+

D

Daniel Linke

I can see if a guy i know still has his 1080 founders for sale

D

Dennis Barbier

You know what Daniel Linke I appreciate the officer - I just pulled the trigger on a GTX 1060 6GB OCV1. I was sick of trying to decide. If I don't like it, its from amazon and they have free returns. I have no problems not running textures at ultra, like I said, I'm not a hard core gamer.

Thanks for your advice.

D

Daniel Linke

No problem man, 1060 is definitely still a great card!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom