Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for the best of the best tribes. Tribes who actually know how to pvp. Tribes...

B

Blake Perez

Looking for the best of the best tribes. Tribes who actually know how to pvp. Tribes who are looking to teach others through raiding, and learn from others through raiding. There is zero structure damage until Friday. Current population is 20 max with a daily 7-12. If you need starters. If you think stone is the best building material. If you think two turrets means you're safe. You need not join. We want the best of the best because they don't build out of wood, and then claim admin abuse when someone magically breaks into their wooden house that they've been in for three weeks straight. We want respectful killers. Warriors who are looking for a challenge. Not children who farm up ten c4 and think it's time to start raiding wooden houses. Join if you think you have what it takes to be alpha. We are a server of people who just want to enjoy ark, and maybe shoot a few people on the weekends. Lol

B

Blake Perez

There's no admins other than host for daily Dino wipes.

B

Blake Perez

Cave flying is on. Reduced food/water drain. Reduced dino pooping for lag prevention. Increased passive dino egg laying to improve kibble farms. Unlimited mind wipes.

B

Blake Perez

Facebook group is same as server name. You won't be added until you actually play on the server.

B

Blake Perez

I've found about 11 ark players in my time that know how to play pvp. I hope for the sake of our community that there are more knowledgeable players out there. Players who don't need "instant" "unlimited" or "starters," to be able to play the game. People who know how to build up defenses, and dish out beatings.

N

Nicholas Kruschke

Lane Green Christopher Joseph Almojera

L

Lane Green

Nuuuu they aren't ready lol yo Nicholas Kruschke check it out for us get a feel for it seems like my kinda place

B

Blake Perez

I'm not heartless or anything but I find this funny and want to refresh my server advert. Our server also has a 24/7 server store. It's located all over our base. Open 24/7, but only sells turret ammo. Ammo is free to anyone that comes within "high" range.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom