Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for different view points not an argument; Why is it such a huge ultimatum for...

D

Dylan Becker

Looking for different view points not an argument;
Why is it such a huge ultimatum for some that heroes require "skill" to play? All heroes are available to be played, so why not take advantage of the "OP" heroes that are in the game

J

Jonathan Fruit

Exactly! I mean thank God for Jax and Mileena in Mortal Kombat 2 or I'd never have beaten it

E

Ellie Anderson

Superior complex ppl hav lol

G

Gabriel Boucher

I believe people have something called "morals" about certain characters but oh well,I have no such thing

J

Jevgenija Zhukova

Need to learn all heroes... never know when they will be buffed or nerfed xD

N

Nils Arne Heggernes Storheim

Listen ma dud. Let’s put it this way. You are hard stuck in bronze and play dps only, then you find out you wanna play mercy ( require no skill at all ) and you gain a lot of SR every game, then you would want to continue playing mercy and you become top 500 within a month. Then you are still a bronze player, the only hero you can play at higher ranks is mercy, and that is a problem. The higher ranks shouldnt concist of onetricks who cant play anything else, it should concist of people who can play a lot of heroes at the highest skill level.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Well, for me it's about pride. I hate lowly heroes that don't require skill, it's just stupid and gives me satisfaction. If it's not hard to achieve what's the point

J

Jt Love Joyce

I have no problem with people who play OP characters. My problem is with people who act like they're gods and go on to brag heavily in match chat when they play low risk/high reward characters.

J

Jeremiah Geronimo

My view on this is i think every person who plays OW will eventually find who is their fave char to use or MAIN regardless if it is a "need skill" char..like me..when i started playing, i start with WIDOW then D.VA..but now i'm a JUNKRAT main..and i use mostly MERCY as a SUPPORT..

C

Cody Burdick

Each hero takes a different set of skills. Some are harder to master than others, but every character has a place.

Except Genji. That god damn robotic flying squirrel...

C

Cody Burdick

At the end of the day, everyone enjoys playing certain ways, and that's okay. Just like any other game, you find what works for you, and that's what you do. Finding a couple heroes to play is important, so when your main character gets picked, you can still perform at a high level with someone else.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom