Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server on ragnarok. Comment if u need population and not extreme high...

• Thread starter Alexander Halvorsen
  • Start date
C

Corbin Taylor

become our 30th member and get a special reward

D

Dustin Prosser

Rngd4lyfe

L

Lance Davis-Baladenski

Looking for a pve during the week but PvP on the weekends with no offline protection then look no further!!!! Boosted for those of us who have lives and can't sit and play all day.
Admins don't raid
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joshuaa Williams

SurvivingArk.com

A

Aaron Richards

Looking for the perfect Nitrado server that gives you the grind and pvp of an official?

Then join PrismaRain

- No starters
- No admins
- No rules
- 24/7 PvP
- Slightly Boosted
- Large Tribes Welcomed

This is a boosted official server with a great community! There’s no whining over a dead dino’s, only revenge and PvP battles every minute by air, land, and sea!

Server is brand new and awaiting your run for alpha, can you handle the grind or will you tuck tail and run from a fight?

Search “PrismaRain” and join the “PrismaRain” Facebook page!

See you in Open World

A

Ark Boss

Server Name = ARKSERVER20

Nitrado run

Map = Ragnarok

Player Slots = 50

Slightly boosted stats...

XP, Harvest, etc... = 4x

Taming = 18x

Max Wild Level Dinos = 150

Cave Damage = 3x

Food/Water Drain = .25

Health / Speed / Damage = 3x

Fortitude = 5x (10 per level)

Oxygen = 15x (300 per level)

Weight = Unlimited (Player & Dino)

Let me know what other stats you’d like to see here please.

Offline Raid Protection on weekdays for time being until server is populated.

Slightly boosted drops/fishing loot quality.

Platform Structure level slightly boosted

Host of Server is the only Admin..

Admin will host events with prizes given to winners... event examples would be "007", "Kentuky Derby", "Gladiator", “JAWS”, etc...

Any “stupidity” results in discipline, ultimately decided by host. “Stupidity” includes but not limited to, building in glitch, trolling, all talk but no action, etc.. Goal is to maintain healthy server population which is beneficial for everyone! :D

As no server is perfect, stats open to change with server population approval.

S

Steven Rudd

He's a creeper only person he responded to was a girl lol

C

Caleb Holbrook

Arkgodsunite

E

Elizabeth Martin

The Wolves Den Ark

H

Hannah McLaughlin

A

Abby Nicole Haller

We've got a slightly boosted Rag server. Starter pack of tools and lvl 200 dino of choice within reason and flying dino. I can send you screenshots of actual stats. 10 slot so we keep it small.

A

Aaron Hoppe

Today I thought I'd do some shameless advertising for our server . ANCIENT KINGDOMS is an ARK PRIM PLUS BOOSTED XBOX ONE NITRADO HOSTED SERVER (strictly 18+). We are currently a 50 slot server till next month it will be a 100 slot. We are PVE weekday and PVP weekends. Choose between five kingdoms the Spartans, Celts, Persians, Mayans, and Maurya (PvE tribe). We have the option to DONATE to the server for Tames(Which can also be bought using BBS gain by server event weekends). The trade of which goes right back to paying for the ancient kingdoms server straight through the nitrado services.

Anyone interested in finding out dino prices or server rules pm me and the will be sent to you. Otherwise go to the server page ANCIENT KINGDOMS AND JOIN TODAY.

A

Andrew Aderhold

READ THE WHOLE POST
Full PvP
Mon-F Lowered Structure damage
Official Stats with a few adjustments
Broken Rules=Punishment
Trolls get no warnings

Welcome to "AREOVA SERVER" we are a Full PvP server (Nitrado) with simple rules. Follow our rules and everyone will enjoy the server. Events are coming soon (be patient). We will have a Admin Shop where you can buy dinos and eventually items. The currency is BushBerry Seeds which can be obtained by trading a Admin Black Pearls 25 BBS:50 BP.
As Admin/Host i will be playing as a normal tribe and taking care of Admin stuff on the side. My tribe will be the same as everyone else's. With that being said anyone is allowed to raid us. But keep in mind im not going to have any OP items you might find on other servers. I not a fan of Admin Abuse whether it does or does not help me, So that isnt going to be a problem on this server.
Rates:
XP:3
Taming:4
Harvest:2.5
Egg Laying Interval:0.5
Mating Interval:0.5
Egg Hatch:7
Maturing Speed:7

Player Stats:
Health:1
Stamina:1 (Player/DinoStamConsumption:0.5)
Oxygen:2.5
Food:1
Water:1
Weight:5
Damage:1
Speed:1
Fortitude:2

Server Rules:

"NO" structures in artifact caves
"NO" blocking any entrances to artifact caves
"NO" blocking major resource spawns
No trolling

Raid Rules:

No Foundation wiping
AVOID killing passives
Get in take the stuff and leave
Destroy your FOBs aafter raid if finished (treaded as abandoned structure)

Base Building Rules:

Dont take up more land than you need.
No building in artifact caves
1 base per tribe

{ADMIN}: If a tribe is being accused of breaking a rule and im not able to get a pic of the tribe log (I will force join the tribe) to investigate. Im not going to go through your base looking at your items or messing with your stuff. If you are participating in a big raid let me know and ill come spectate (First hand visual of a situation is the best way to prove your innocent).

SERVER NAME: "AREOVA SERVER"

S

Steven McCormick

C

Carol Hanners

Northmen Gaming

Our Community of Free-to-Play players is built of Ark Veterans that love PvP but knows it can't thrive without a community.

Our Server will be purged based PvP. During the week turret damage will be SUPER increased (Turrets Do about 500 damage a bullet) explosive damage will decreased by a lot (15 c4 for a metal foundation) but during the purge days everything will be set to normal damage.

Boosted player stats (infinite weight)

Slightly Boosted Tames stats

Stats:
Taming: 15x
Gather:15x
Hatching: 50x
Maturation: 25x

Join our Facebook page

B

Brock Coomer

Rosestatue95509 not super boosted but just enough

R

Rach Marie

HOWDY
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further my friends!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

G

Garret Broussard

I’ve got one. Not too boosted. Not too populated. I don’t do starter packs. I’d have to talk with you too see if we are a good match.

A

Aaron Watt

Pc Session. Stone Age.

R

Reegan Lastovicka

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom