Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a good server? Join mine. It is definitely NOT pay to win. I will...

• Thread starter Atom William Wallace
  • Start date
A

Atom William Wallace

Looking for a good server? Join mine. It is definitely NOT pay to win. I will definitely not take advantage of technically illiterate people who can set up their own server and play for free or join one of thousands of others.

The only rules are that you can donate to me to receive digital items. If you don't - you can still play, but I will kick you once I find a chump who gives me money to save room for those who are willing to give me $5 for a digital hatchet and a basic bitch dino.

The other rule, and this is the best one. You are free to donate money to keep the server up. Not only will I not supply payment application charts as per server cost, I will definitely not take that money and use it on my personal preferences in life. For instance. If I need a 12 pack of Mountain Dew, you are paying for it with server money.

PM me if you are interested and stupid. Also bring your wallet to exchange digital goods that disappear after time for your parents credit card information.

Don't forget. You don't have to pay, but you will. Especially considering that there aren't 1 million other private servers that you can join... because there isn't.

T

Tamara Strauss

If I pay $100 does that make me instant admin with your password too? I just wanna spawn in a level 5million giga and Griffin and godmode troll until you have no server pop anymore. And, as for qualifications, I'm a random and giving your admin password to randoms is the BEST IDEA EVER.

M

Magedien Samodien

well said cool guy...

J

Jared Riggs

i hate pay to win too but jesus

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom