Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a fresh low boosted pvp server . And i dont have aberration btw... i am a...

E

Eric Bond

Looking for a fresh low boosted pvp server . And i dont have aberration btw... i am a solo player so if it is tribe size capped it would be very good and orp if possible as i am alone lol

J

Jade Hibbert

AvSavARK You won't regret it

S

Steven Rowley

We can look after you.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

David Mawson

M

Matt Cunningham

Are you looking for a center pvp server? Well look no further join central ark. No admins on the server, so you don't have to worry about admin abuse. It's 11x gather, 30x mature speed and 20x taming speed. Come join today and claim alpha. The server name is Central ark. Feel free to pm the owner rogue239.

J

Jessica Schliebener

New 32 slot nitrado hosted server. Pvp ragnarok. No ORP. Special events, community center and store. Starter pack available. 5 day white flag rule for new members. Come check us out!

T

Tim Birdwell

GetonimoRagnarok. Tribe size capped to 5. Most only have 1-3. 10x tame. 6x gather. Infinite Weight. Cluster with Center and Aberration.

J

Justin Lewis

M

Mike Bullock

We have alot of solo's

*FRESH 1/20*�TheARKHost.com PvP-Lite
Rag + Island + Abb + LOOT RAID
No Passive Killing/Wiping
Discord

Z

Zach Davis

M

Matt Cunningham

Are you looking for a center pvp server? Well look no further join central ark. No admins on the server. It's a 11x gather server. The tribe limit is 5. Come join today and claim alpha or prove yourself and join one of the big alliances. The server name is Central ark. Feel free to pm the owner rogue239 for any further questions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom