Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a community server. Pvpve. Roleplay preferred. Booted stats not too much....

D

Dom Marley

Looking for a community server. Pvpve. Roleplay preferred. Booted stats not too much. Estimate like ×8 harvest. Or alot of weight. Mainly. And no admin abuse

Z

Zach Davis

Z

Zach Davis

Z

Zach Davis

And just clustered with the island!!!

D

Dom Marley

What's the role play like? And rules? Could you Intel me more info?

Z

Zach Davis

Slightly boosted x5 stone pick up

Z

Zach Davis

We do have a sheriff/ mercenary that takes his job extremely seriously though lol

J

Justin Lewis

‼CALLING ALL ARK PLAYERS ‼

Have you just about had it with most servers? Are you tired of constant trolls, abusive/negligent admins, and server stats that are either way to boosted or not boosted enough? Well look no further!

Introducing a new and exciting 24/7 PvPvE Nitrado Xbox server just for you, currently hosted on Ragnarok.

300 Max Dino Level
Server settings:⚖
* 2.5x XP✨
* 5x Harvesting
* 18x Taming
* 20x Maturation
* 55x Incubation
* 1.75x Crate Drops
* 1.3x Fishing

(Settings are meant to still keep things somewhat legit and challenging but not make you invest all of your time in becoming fortified)

“XmARKsTheSpot” in Unofficial PC sessions

J

Julian Snow

C

Centree Meyer

Wyvern Wars I•IV•I: Storytellers Guild
Season right now is kingdom/midevil roleplay. Each new season players will have a chance to introduce their own lore and stories.

C

Cody Lanktree

Jaelynn Wilson

J

Jaelynn Wilson

I have a primitive plus ragnarok server that's role play with a great community of people
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Noelle Reid

ELYSIAN is an ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED RP community dedicated to bringing people together to have fun and enjoy a new way to experience the game. We host a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server through Nitrado on Ragnarok.

In order to join, please review the rules and sign up at our website: EnterElysian.shivtr.com (Click Web Version to see all the tabs)

DETAILS:
Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions

H

Harrison Holdway

Contact advertising [email protected]