Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Keep an eye out for Vortecelite262. He got butthurt because he was banned from my...

C

Chris Davis

Keep an eye out for Vortecelite262. He got butthurt because he was banned from my dedicated server. He would not listen to the rules or my admins. We have over 20 people who play regularly and have no issue, as the rules aren’t even that strict. Hey then sends me these messages, the first calling my admin a self entitled bitch and then referring to my admin as “it” because they happen to be transgender. He’s rude, doesn’t respect rules and doesn’t care about the server he’s on.

M

Matthew Hall

Yeah, sadly there's a lot of people like that.

A

Andrew Krick

This is why aliens won't talk to us

M

Matthew Hall

That and the the whole atmosphere is composed of 20% oxygen with is literally slowly burning us alive from the inside out thing.

B

Blake Evangelyne Powers

Wow

M

Matt Cooper

I've had the same sort of abuse from a member that got banned from the server I play on, not too sure what goes through people's minds these days

B

Ben Reimer

As a friend of mine would say damn pigeons

C

Chris Rosman

Why is ones sexual or gender orientation even a topic of discussion with complete strangers on a gaming server?
Server owner: "Hi! Welcome to my server! This person to my right is one of our admins. They are a transgendered individual."
Me: ":-/ ....aaaaaaand? Just as long as I can still breed my dinos mate, i couldn't give a shit!"

J

Joshua Barker

I honestly don't see a point in adding the "transgender" part of this post

J

Joshua Barker

It really is just for attention

T

Troy Patrick Miller

I like his style

M

Mark Webster

Tell him to play on ovc purge server, they will love him there, they are all assholes on there

T

Terry Hutchens

Ive seen this waaaaay too many times. It is ALWAYS people that goingg into private owned servers and expect that rules don't apply to them.

C

Chris Davis

Also, if anyone is looking for a good dedicated PvE community with regular members and a nice little economy going let me know.

M

Mark Webster

If you wanna have fun on ark avoid this server like the damn plague

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom