Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just received this game in the mail; been wanting to check it out.

K

Kevin Smith

Just received this game in the mail; been wanting to check it out.

J

Josh Penny

Been thinking about getting that. Is it good?

R

Reinaldo Elisei

I like it very, very much! It's a lot of fun, and the cast is colorful and entertaining. I particularly LOVE the gothic setting.
One thing to consider is that there are two time limits: the number of days you have to complete each chapter, and the minutes you have on each day, but as you can expand both rather rapidly, they are quite manageable.
In fact, the time limits will keep you constantly moving, and since the combat is a lot of fun, you'll punch and kick your way through hordes of enemies hard and fast.
There are many support characters, and many sidequests (involving them) to complete. Since you can take only one support character out with you per day, you'll have to develop strategies to complete as many sidesquests as possible within that day, making the best possible use of your time.
There are some framerate drops in handheld mode, but they never really bothered me.
There are two DLCs available as well, and a New Game + Mode, and a Super Hard Modesitt Pete after you beat it.

N

Nicole Vandergust

It's on my wish list

D

Daniel Smith

Yeah its not too bad, characters are pretty fun designs are pretty ecchi. Combat is decent, soundtrack is also pretty good and i quite like the romantic dynamic between the Aluche and Lilliana its very kawaii desu lol however it suffers from very frequent frame drops especially in handheld mode which drops to I reckon 15fps during combat. For a hack n slash this is unacceptable but if you can put up with it theres a lot of fun to be had here

N

Nelson Guimaraes

I'm having fun with it. Got it from Amazon for 38$. Well worth it. Love the anime style.

R

Randolph Stillman

its ok, played the crap out of it and hit the new game _ about 3 times now, only takes about 2 hours to blow through

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom