Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just need to get something of my chest because I'm at the brink of going insane... The...

• Thread starter Mads Monseth Dahlberg
  • Start date
M

Mads Monseth Dahlberg

Just need to get something of my chest because I'm at the brink of going insane... The new transfer timer shit is the most stupid addition to a game i have ever seen... I know it was an attempt to stop duping, but that is clearly still a thing thats happening.. I currently have to wait 40min just to transfer 1 saddle, its getting retarded at this point..
Keep your salt memes to yourself i currently have the salt shaker on auto over my head and one up my arse..

Z

Zach O Beirne

I agree, just to make sure I have this right and people are free to correct me I know 70% of the community dupes anyway.

So I take an item into my inventory and the 40 minute timer starts, ok so I let that finish and then I wait for the next server save in 30 minutes. Now I upload the item as the timer has expired and crash the server before the next save, then log back in take my duped shit out of the drop and throw it in a chest, the original item i duped shouldnt have a timer on it as its been in my inventory over 40 minutes as its the original item. Then I just keep crashing and repeating.

whats changed ? 40 minutes b4 I can start duping not really a big deal is it

K

Kendall Lytle

Dude! The salt shaker up your ass had me loling

T

Troy Williams

A

Allysha Wilson

I hear ya, it's getting ridiculous ... wanted to transfer one egg out o ragnarok to do a trade, waited 40 minutes to transfer it, then once it hit 10 seconds it reset back to 40. Waited the other 40 minutes, and at 15 seconds it restarted on me again back to 40 minutes... I'm so pissed righr now. Just waisted almost an hour and a half

B

Balthazar Requiem

Thanks to the Dupe Noobs

T

Thomas McLemore

That's what Fucked this game anyways, was server transfers. So enjoy

L

Liam Lawrence

had to, sorry..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom