Contact advertising [email protected]

Just got a BSOD on my Laptop... Its new too, got it around a month ago. Said...

J

John Sun

Just got a BSOD on my Laptop... Its new too, got it around a month ago. Said "Unexpected_Store_Exception"
Was just booting up my computer from sleep mode and I got the BSOD. Screen was this strange purple and the words on the screen were slightly fuzzy/ grainy.
I downloaded bluescreen view and it said it was due to ntoskrnl.exe.

Anyone know what's wrong/ what could be causing this? I don't really have much on the computer and I don't overclock or do anything crazy with it.
Its a Lenovo Y520.

Thanks.

M

Modou Jobe

<b> BSOD unexpected store exception! Is caused by Antivirus or drives. Try to boot into safe mode and uninstall it or update it, alongside the drivers.
Note: if you recently installed any hardware know that is caused but its drivers. <fg=ffff0000>Hope this helps <fg=ffff0000>

J

John Sun

I have Malwarebytes but that isn't exactly antivirus. I haven't really installed anything recently either.

Drivers wise, should I update the chipset/ motherboard drivers?

M

Modou Jobe

Uninstall the malwarebyte

J

John Sun

Its a laptop, I haven't installed any hardware

M

Modou Jobe

Any software installed recently?

J

Jacob Asher

Ntoskrnl..... The time I had bsods from that, the only thing that ended up solving it was a reformat, lol

J

John Sun

No software that i can recall either :/ Its really got not much installed on it.
Its just got the normal stuff like browsers, VLC media player, Malwarebytes and ive got like one game installed

J

John Sun

Well, its only happened once... so im hoping i dont have to reformat.

The thing is literally like one month old...

M

Modou Jobe

Uninstall the malwarebytes! Only if it's a third party application.

J

John Sun

ill try that

J

Jacob Asher

I didn't have Malwarebytes installed when I had it :(. Hopefully that's it for you then

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom