Contact advertising [email protected]

Just a quick No Spoilers review here. I just beat Life Is Strange and since I really...

N

Nick Sander

Just a quick No Spoilers review here. I just beat Life Is Strange and since I really dont know anyone who I could share my reaction to this gift of an experience with, I figured I'd share my thoughts here. Now this might come as a stretch but I gotta think this games intense story of a roller coaster of twists, surprises, heartbreak, and so much raw emotion could easily rival probably well over the majority of most Hollywood movies and big time shows on TV. I fell in love with the characters and all the colorful personalities that made them who they are. I was eager as well as cautious to advance the story line as the choices made have consequences and I was always left wondering if I had made the right decisions. I was saddened but blown away by the conclusion of it all once it was over. I think think this game had a unique and a perfect story that made it what it was, and was capped off with a perfect ending. Now that its over, I'm actually upset because I honestly didnt want the game to end. I no doubt wanted to be absorbed into the reality the characters lived in for as long as I could. I initially thought this game would be boring as well as uneventful, plus I had felt like I should be embarrassed for being well into my 30s and playing the role of of a teenage girl and her life. That was definitely not the case. I will surely miss Max, her friend Chloe, and all the magic that made up this fantastic adventure of a story. Well done DontNod Entertainment, you knocked it out the park for me.

K

Kelvin Williams

Now to play before the storm...

J

Jase Fox

I refuse to buy episodic games, I have episode 1 of this, got it free but i won't play it because i know i will never buy the rst of them, rip off.

K

Kelvin Williams

rip off what are you on about. The whole thing can be bought cheap, refusing to buy episodic games kind of ends when its fully released. Then they are just chapters. Brain dead

J

Joost Boekelder

I hate episodes
Just sell it all at once, for a decent price

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom