Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic I've spent 2 days looking for one and already I want to smash a watermelon over...

T

Travis Janot

Friday morning, Toys R Us - also, (EDIT) Gamestop to get more units over the next two weeks.

P

Paul Punla

I got you. Message me.

S

Spearman Trado

I spent 2 hrs in line at Walmart and got one on release night :)

I

Ian Jinlaihook Koski

You can't find one because all the scalpers bought them for profit

A

Alvin Gaetos

Kristian Sims game stop near u got restocked 8hrs ago.

D

Deb Boyer

What are you looking for?

R

Roxanne Rodriguez

I purchased my SNES last week after calling every store I could think of. Eventually I found it at a Target that is 45 minutes away from the town I live in. They had just received a shipment 10 minutes prior to me calling.
Don't give up. There's still a chance to get one :)

J

Justin Bradley

Must not be looking hard enough or in the right areas. Firstly don't listen to anyone saying you'll never get one they're all gone blah blah, just scalpers trying to get you to pay double. Secondly, sign up for stock alerts for any site claiming to sell the unit this is honestly one of the easiest because you wait for an email. Third do some research before clogging forums, I've noticed many ppl above finding them in stores for you so once again do stock research. Fourth, stop calling stores as 98% either dont care and will tell you anything to get you off the phone or they are scalping them so don't waste your time. Wanna find one? Research. I got my Nes on launch day and same with the Snes both for retail, its not hard. I've purchased 3 in the last 2 weeks for fellow local DRG members. Last tip if you "really can't find one" is to maybe find someone in your area that can find it for you and hope they don't charge any commission like I do for ppl. Good luck and happy gaming.

K

Kristian Sims

Got one today game stop Huntsville Alabama

K

Kristian Sims

My wife waited 3 hrs for the ups truck to show up

G

Ganon Al

You have to be there right when the store opens or even before to get one for the most part.

K

Kristian Sims

Damn right! Power to the players...and hey guys thanks for all the instant support and all of the information it was helpful to see first hand info for real. Thanks again to you all you responded actively. And yo Paul Punla I say shame on you bro

B

Blade Brown

Ebay

J

Jose Brother-Jose Roman

Just saying

J

Jose Brother-Jose Roman

I guess it just depends on how much u value ur time

B

Blade Brown

Nope I was at work on the release day. I got mine the week after it sold out. 135. Gotta pay to play‍♂ it was worth it to me

J

Jose Brother-Jose Roman

I personally wouldn’t pay more than $150 ppl trying to sell it for more there tripping but it’s always about supply and demand

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

There going for 110

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Is it even worth selling on eBay for that

J

Jose Brother-Jose Roman

Prices vary

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom