Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've encountered a pretty major bug and at this point with the amount of data I...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I've encountered a pretty major bug and at this point with the amount of data I collected before posting this that's what it has to be. My player will never ever make a a non layup or dunk if the release is "good" I'm talking about a few hundred now without a single one going in not even in practice. I mean I'm constantly burying worst releases of slightly late or early. Im a 3 point/ shot making PG who has invested heavily in midrange and 3 on the corner 3 drill I can hit 12/20 but every single uncontested good release shot I take in games, practice, warmups has missed. It's a problem because I hit good very often. Anyone else encounter this? Edit:2k18

L

Luis Reyes

Dude im on ps4 my 3 pointer is maxed and i cant make a "good" realease even when open. It has to be perfect or slightly late. Pisses me off i think is just ths stupid game

C

Cameron Hale

What game?

M

Matt Parent

Mario Kart

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

If it's 2k18 I believe it's a bug in the game itself not specific to the switch version

J

Jason Foster

"I can't make 3's it must be a broken game!"

M

Matt Parent

It could be Snipperclips

M

Matt Parent

Or it could be Arms

A

Archduke Lewis

It's not a switch thing it's a 2k18 thing in general. It's very frustrating.

I feel they have tried too hard to lower our FG% as compared to previous years but layups are an absolute joke this year.

L

Luis Reyes

Well if you are a 3point shooter layups are really low in rating. But missing open 3s as a sharpshooter is annoying

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

Find a form that gets you excellent at least 3 out of 10 shots, that’s how I do it

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I'm using klay Thompsons form and getting 20-25% excellent. I just can't believe I'm still 0 for hundreds on good releases

J

John Chang

I know this will be hard to accept, but I have found out it's all about the feel of the shot. Why you ask? Like you I can hit a good release and make and make a good release and brick the shot. I have hit shots for slightly early and slightly late as well. Off the dribble is another thing to take account for. I saw I made more shots while catching then shooting than dribbling then shooting. Kudos to getting those badges too.

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

Give dirks shot a try it's completely overpowered lol

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

Have a 7ft PF shooting 80% from the 3 and averaging 20 points a game lol

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I finally had an open 3 pt go in with good release in a drill yesterday morning but it hasn't happened since and it hasn't happened before. I've probably made a few hundred off slightly early/slightly late. It makes no sense that the least margin of error besides getting a frame perfect would hit at 1/10 of one percent

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I'm now at 70 overall and my highest stats are 3 pt. And mid range and I have 3 different 3 pt badges that I'm working on leveling a 2nd time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom