Contact advertising [email protected]

Ive been at gold during season 3, and starting from 4 onward, I'm always around 15xx...

J

Jay Do

Ive been at gold during season 3, and starting from 4 onward, I'm always around 15xx and below. Well Im fully aware Im suck and belong to Silver or even Bronze. This new season, I want to make it awesome and get into at least Plat. What should I do, improve, etc. and How ? Party up dont seem so nice atm, Its hard to find positive peeps :(. Im very much of a flexible player.

Picture source: Google Image

M

Mason Barnes

Start with realistic and attainable goals. If you really believe you are a bronze player, jumping 3 ranks in 2 months is unrealistic.

M

Mason Barnes

I’d recommended searching up tips for your favourite heroes on YouTube by good players.

M

Maria Kadaj

Well bro if you team up with winning team you should become partners or friends to keep on winning

G

Giammy Longobucco

Play at least 2 roles, switch when is needed, play your comp like you are streaming your way to top 500

B

Bertram Løvskov Jørgensen

Your goal should never be a rank, it should be selfimprovement

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

Try and practise more of heroes from each category
Pharah
Mei
Winston
Ana
If you want guides search up pro players, the normally give u guide. E.g Alucard, VALKIA, Kephrii
MOST IMPORTANT RULE
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT MEME

C

Chromos Vex

Play mercy and get boosted

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

First step was to realize and admit that you belong where you're at, now from there look at what Bronze player should improve; positioning, aiming, picking off the right hero in team fights etc.

Find a DPS in Bronze and CLIMB, I used to find myself stuck in <1000 till I picked up Pharah over Mercy every match, started carrying my team with all golds, picked off the enemy Mercy or support first anytime we engaged in a team fight & it worked wonders. Obviously once you get up to Gold, it's back to team player, but in Bronze? Nah dude fuck being a flexer, it's all about DPS'ing a self sustainer & climbing. Everyone in Bronze is trash, so do you really want to trust someone else to DPS if you know you can play the role better? DPS wins games in low elo bro. Best of luck climbing. If you're on PC, you could add me

R

Robby Sawicki

Positioning

R

Robby Sawicki

Positioning

R

Renee Richmany

Dude font be hard on your self I'll help u to plat

M

Mohammed Mortaga

What's your main?