Contact advertising [email protected]

Ive been a pc gamer since i was young and really haven't had anything too spectacular...

K

Kody Hughes

Ive been a pc gamer since i was young and really haven't had anything too spectacular to play on thus far. My previous system was a $500 dell from walmart i think 4500series, even that lasted me about 3-4 years. Im curious as to your guys' opinions on this prebuilt for the price. Games i enjoy playing and would like to have pretty decent graphics settings are Starcraft2, WoW, csgo, and if possible BF1/overwatch. Also if internet was decent do you think it could stream? I would be running 1080p. Thanks in advance for any help given!

B

Bradley Bookman

Learn to build one man. I self taught on my first build. Scary to invest so much money in something you're not sure of but you can get much better quality and it's actually as simple as Legos.

M

Manny Arenas

Nah, it doesn't come with a graphics card , if it was somewhat decent then sure not bad, but like this you need a graphics card , likely a ssd and better case and psu

M

Manny Arenas

For 800-850 you can have this same build but with a gtx1060 and a better case and psu

J

Jaydn Gregory

For $1400 AUD you can get the Acer Predator containing an RX 480 with an i7-7700

O

Obie Ekarie Mvahiwa

well to me its a decent buy,just add ssd,increase ram to 16 gb.if you got couple of bucks add 1060/1080 graphics card.even tho it has bult in gt 1050 but it wont kill you if you add one.and a good sync monitor. to me 4k is overrated.

C

Clay Kann

Watch youtube....a monkey can build a pc...take a chance to push yourself....cant be a pussy all your life.

EDIT: not sure where Borger Texas is but I'm in Austin...you buy the parts I'll supervise and tell ya how to build it.

D

Daniel Jahnke

Do your self a favour if u don't feel comfertable building a rig .... Get your self a boss office rig buy a gpu any mid or higher grade card in the last 4 years will do you well then pay some one to slap that puppy in. super simple. Will cost you less then buying a "gaming" pc and will perform great ..... Or u can do the research and do er your self

D

Daniel Linke

I built my first pc with just my mobo instruction manual, Its way to easy to not look into and you will ofc save money doing so.

B

Bekrah T'sion

D

Daniel Linke

also, an optiplex 9020 with an i7 4790 is like 300 bucks. i bought one not to long ago and stuck a 600w in with a r9 290x for another 120 bucks (used ofc) and a $20 24 pin- 8 pin adapter for psu to mobo power

A

Andrew Cobb

that's way better than the one guy looking to buy an alienware

K

Kody Hughes

Like i said Starcraft 2 and WoW are basically the games i need in my life lol, so if this could handle those really good i wouldnt mind this sub-par cpu.

C

Clay Kann

Starcraft 2 is about to be free to play....

K

Kody Hughes

But in the same ibstance if i can make the bang for the buck go a lot further i would be willing to take that route.

D

Daniel Linke

The optiplex i mentioned i sold to my younger brother, he uses it to play WoW on the higher settings. Just find a pc like that and find a good used gpu

D

Daniel Linke

Although i will mention i did have to modify the case to fit that massive gpu

M

Mongyong Vang

Build your own computer it's more worth

D

Daniel Pickering

Learn to build, it's easy, I built my first one with my uncle around age 10, build my 2nd one alone when I was 14

K

Kody Hughes

Also i failed to mention i have a 35% discount on this purchase if i did make it, so for this tower i would actually be paying out about 500-550 for it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom