Contact advertising [email protected]

it's actually true bois

S

Syed Abdul Moiz

it's actually true bois

H

Hunter DaShrub

Okay. But this is still a GPU thats over a year old vs a brand new one. Id rather stick with Nvidia personally.

K

Kundananji Siame

Team red vs team green

W

Will Watson Jr.

its all a price thing now, if Vega is less than $500 for equal or lil bit better performance then a 1080 im in.

N

Nathan Cook

Go watch the Linus Tech Tips video about Vega

N

Nick Volpone

I use a EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 that's +110 Core/+300 Memory OC past factory OC along with a 6800K @ 4.3 and it looks like my setup is a beast of a system compared to all this stuff. So winning? ‍♂

A

Andrew Cobb

Huge life for miners with that vega

N

Nathan Cook

Yeah, that's what I'm really worried about, I like what Vega can do, I just worry that all of the miners are going to grab them up

G

Ghevi Sartor

I have evga 1080ti ftw3 with a ryzen cpu, sorru but fuck ur gpu amd

S

Sheikh Tashdeed Ahmed

Doesn't really matter when what GPU came out, the important thing is price vs performance AND Architecture.

VEGA got HBM2. 4K secured, stutters out-ruled. And ofc, Dx 12 and Vulkan.

I

Ian Juarez

Yes, but what is its hash rate?

S

Samuel Lea

Alfie Samuel Lea Johnson :/

B

Ben Coulthard

But how does it mine?

A

Abu Mechavelli Jund

well i'm actually rocking intel and 1080 but i really want full AMD build....my first build was 280x crossfire and i was happy with it.

M

Marvin Igat

Dont bother. 70Mh/s and none of these cards will reach retail shelves. They will sit on rows of shoerack mining ethereum.

C

Chris D Kelly

1080 is going to be cheaper

K

Kaleb Powell

Be nice if they made a driver that could detect mining. So it would either weaken it or shut it off

F

Farhaan Engar

Vega looks sexier.

H

Hanz Ryzen Dela Piedra

wow... looks like 2015, at the time of maxwell and fiji gpus, competition between 980ti and fury x and performance were on par between them and the changes were marginal...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom