I

Isimi Kehinde

It is not a Gimmick, it's practical :D

S

Stephen Mahadeo

yes still worth it kids are happy and quiet ... dont fuck this up for me

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Only getting better. It was worth it when I bought.

G

Gabriel Hanson-Carrillo

Though I only have BOTW and a bunch of demos, I say yes and I plan on getting Mario Kart/Mario Rabbids soon

H

Henry John Ursal

games are getting more hardcore which is awesome.

S

Spencer Miller

I think so. I pretty much only play Nintendo since it's launch.

J

Joey Valk

You know what's funny. Nintendo makes a console, and people call it a gimmick. If Sony or Microsoft decides to copy Nintendo by making a version of the console of their own, they'll call them geniuses and praise them for it.

The double standard needs to stop.

A

Axyss Wearne

i want to believe but so far i can't see the nintendo switch as anything more than a nintendo and indie console except for mario rabbids and some sega stuff. i'm cheap and i just want some simple support for the console, maybe the new cod ww2 or overwatch, just a little love for those of us who can't get every console and choose the nindie.....

A

Axyss Wearne

someone help.......tell me there's gonna be more to the switch

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

Bob is AWESOME!

A

Axyss Wearne

ok i actually watched the video and i'm all good, should be getting the new mario game in the mail by the end of this week and that should scratch an itch......still want overwatch or smash bros melee and 4 in some package.........imagine a smash bros for switch with every game on the one cartridge...........heaven

M

Marc Re Percussion

The pessimistic people at cracked said it was the most impractical console ever where as I think the opposite.

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

Its not a gimmick I don't even want a PS4 the only thing I want is GTA and there's that new Indie version of No More Heroes that I'm hoping will go a long way to solving that.

H

Hùng Vũ

Many games been out and coming. Switch has been my main gaming device for its hybrid capacity. So yeah, its worth every penny. I even sold my ps4. Hehe.

A

Anastasia Sobol

Totally! I just realized how many games the thing actually has

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

The portability is a gimmick

J

Jacob Stafford

I don't get how it's a gimmick. I played on the Wii, Wii U, and Switch and the Switch is hardly a gimmick compared to the two predecessors.

D

Donovan Scott

Definitely still worth it. The switch is miles ahead of where NDS, Wii, 3DS, and Wii U were at this point of the launch. Anyone who got through those system's launches can definitely survive the switch lol.

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

It's almost complete at this point Fifa and NBA 2K launch this month, along with Street Fighter, Zelda, Mario Odyssey, most genres are filled out.

Now we need a few more good third party titles, GTA which will come if 2K sports does its thing and everyone buys a copy of NBA 2K as expected and a game from maybe EA Dice, if FIFA does well.

H

Hùng Vũ

If there is an MMO for switch, it would be perfect. lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom