Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is it me or does destiny 2 feel very...anti social, like it could really use with a...

R

Reuben McLennan

Is it me or does destiny 2 feel very...anti social, like it could really use with a world chat broken into various headings for example raids, strikes, campaign etc. I feel that players should have more ways to get in contact with others rather than using outside sites

B

Bernard Straatman

Yeah, the ability to say "gg" after a strike or "thanks" after being revived would add a lot to the the spirit of the game.

F

Frederik Baltersen

I'd love to see a world chat too. Like if you were on the Traveler doing nothing; you could "LFG" in chat or something for Strikes, Raids whatever. Yes there will be toxic people but it's a video game ffs its the internet; of course there will be toxic people. But for us who will use the chat properly it would be nice to have.

S

Steven Scholl

They need to fix current chat so that everyone is in it and cant opt out. Group activities are a bitch when u cant communicate because they turn it off. An ad a blocklist for the trolls

D

Dave Htid Snyder

They're going to introduce general chat soon

D

Dave Htid Snyder

Read their big timeline for updates or whatever they called it

J

Javed Shamim

They didn't do it because of 'toxic' comments will start circulating by players. Dumbest reason. It's a games they want you to play socially but not really

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom