M

Marley Emmerson

No not as good as fh3

A

Andy Stephens

Hell no

B

Brandon Parks

If someone says motorsport sucks it's because they can't fucking drive lol... my opinion is both motorsport and horizon are fun but it depends on if you want realism or arcade racing. Also if you like to drift motorsport is better because it teaches you how to drift better and there's actual tracks and stuff to do it on.

K

Kellan Pomeroy

Better then horizon 3 in every way

H

Haris Isić

If you like simulation then hell yes!

B

Béla Dienes

Depends on your taste, Brandon nicely explained it. Sim, closed track racing = FM7. Arcade, open world = FH3.

T

Tommo Sharman

I brought forza 7 and it was contanly crashing and having bugs constant issues stick with horizon 3

C

Christiane Anderson

Motorsport seven is a better game, it’s a better simulation racing wise, then fh3, I’ve played every single Motorsport and motorsport 7 is honestly my favorite sim racing.

A

Aaron Obrien

Yes is fucking boss

J

Junebug Will

It all depends on what you look for in a racing game... Do you like an open world? Or a closed world game? Or do you not care.. Ask yourself what you like b4 asking opinions. Lotta people think differently... Don't wanna hear its good to somebody else, get it and you not like it yourself... Made that mistake with black ops 3. Somebody told me it was the best cod in its time. Game was trash to me.

R

Robert Incze

Imo it's worth it. Just need to actually like real racing on real tracks

B

Brandon Parks

When i got the sixth one I was a little irritated with some things about it but once i progressed through the Career mode i was blown away.... i never liked track games until this one and im a very picky gamer haha

Y

Yanislav Grigorov

With controller its sucks,but if you have wheel i think it will be good

A

Adarius Matthews

Not really the driving is really good compared to any Forza but. The game is self isn't good the community is terrible. And the car list could've been better

S

Simon Ferguson

Meh, I still play Horizon 3 a lot more than motorsport 7, I regret paying £80 for the ultimate edition. They havnt really got it right since motorsport 4, and I have been playing them since the first. So no, I wouldnt really bother unless you have good racing wheel and a 4k tv, and even then its average.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom