Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is drop % better than Destiny 1? I always had trouble getting legendary engrams from...

D

David Mason

Is drop % better than Destiny 1? I always had trouble getting legendary engrams from strikes

T

Tomas Czyz

I get 1-2 legendary engrams per strike

D

David Mason

That's a lot better

T

Tomas Czyz

You mostly dismantle them, then buy for 10 shards gift token from zavala, at the end of strike you get bonus 6-7 rep tokens, its +- 1 strike 1 engram from vanguard just for tokens

D

David Mason

I see

J

Jeremy Chau

do heroic strikes for better drop rates, and use fireteam medalions for better drop rates on any activity (strikes, public events, killing adds...)

D

David Mason

How to use fireteam medalions? Is it like that book thing from Destiny that increased drops?

J

Jeremy Chau

similar yes. buy the medalions from Tess at the tower, and activate them from your inventory before doing an activity. each medalion costs 50 bright dust and last for 4 hours.

D

David Mason

Oh wow

D

David Mason

Worth the 50 bright dust

J

Jeremy Chau

also wait til xur arrives on the weekend, he'll now be selling the three of coins for better exotic drop rates.

D

David Mason

Yeah I gonna get up there tomorrow hopefully only level 8 due to trial mode but buying game and expansion tomorrow so

J

Jeremy Chau

ah, yeah i recommend hitting lvl 20 before seeing xur. fastest is finishing the story and grinding pub events.

D

David Mason

Yep that's my plan got a buddy who gonna grind the story with me so

A

Angel Pitner

Much much better! ☺ They drop often in strikes!

P

Phil Bentz

Legendary engrams are way higher drops in D2 but the thing that made D1 better was the strike specific loot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom