Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is anyone else here a complete newcomer to Switch? I feel like a lot of people here...

P

Peter Doyle

Is anyone else here a complete newcomer to Switch? I feel like a lot of people here have had their console since release. Also if you're a new Switch owner like me what are your most wanted games right now?

J

Josh DeRouin

Dark souls, pokemon,

K

Kyle Mandelka

got mine a little over a month and waiting for smash bros

S

Steven Curbow

I've had mine for about a month. I have all the games I want that are out. The next big release I'm looking forward to is yoshi

C

Christopher Malugin

Dark Souls and Hyrule Warriors

A

Andrew Alexander

Got mine in December. Of what's currently out possibly want Skyrim, Dragon Quest Builders, and Xenoblade.

Zelda and Odyssey will keep me busy for a long time however.

E

Eddy Nguyen

Dark souls phantasy star naruto D3 probably starcraft 2 start an old new thing

A

Antonio T Jennings

got mine in july, looking forward to tropical freeze (despite the high price :|) and Street Fighter 30th anniversity collection

R

Robert Stark Dobalina

I have well over 300hrs in BOTW and haven’t 100% the game yet...damn korok seeds

I

Ishayat Ahmed

Got mine last month! my library includes BoTW, Rocket League and Golf Story (the last 2 games were on sale! ) BotW is keeping me busy for now so waiting for another sale! My most wanted games: Skyrim, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Stardew Valley, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Lost Sphear and Thimbleweed Park.

D

Dave Campbell

Yep got mine yesterday. Got mario odessey. Looks very it

B

Brian Wilmoth

I’ve had mine for a month and have botw, oddessy, and rocket League. Mk8 is next

O

Omar Anglin

He had mine for a month or so. I'm loving breath of the wild. But outside of that... Nothing. Mario odyssey is cool... N I'll probably check Kirby out. I only really use my Switch when I'm at work. My Xbox one x gets more play.

D

Denise Vale

I’m new to switch had it about 2 weeks

A

Anisha Henry

I got mine in November.

J

Joshua Brodkorb

Not a new comer but I want smoke and Sacrafice like now

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Got mine a month prior to release of MK8 Deluxe.

G

Glen Robson

im new about 3 weeks in maybe you should watch
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom