Contact advertising [email protected]

Is an apple laptop ok to play overwatch on.

C

Caeley Griffin

Is an apple laptop ok to play overwatch on.

M

Michael Kobzik

No, I would recommend building a gaming computer.

D

Dan MacDonald

It wouldn't be sadly. Also sidenote, I love your fursona

C

Charles Raymond

L

Lance Tan

mac not meant for playin

C

Christina Lyle

I know plenty of ppl that play Ow on a MacBook Pro but you need the one with the dedicated graphics card, and ow isn’t supported for Mac OS so you have to load into windows

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Its apple. It cant even run overwatch lmaoooo

K

Kaan Bilge

Don't listen to the ignorant people here... My laptop is 7 years old (well it's not Mac, it's Windows) and it runs the game at 1080p 60 fps high settings. It's not about the operating system, it's about the hardware. You gotta provide information about your CPU and GPU, if they're decent, the game will be pretty playable. Overwatch is not a very demanding game.

However I don't know if Ow can officially run on Mac or not, or if there is a workaround at all. All I'm saying is that if there is a way to run it, it's no different than running on Windows.

But still, get a real pc... Damn you can pay half the price and get a 2x better pc instead of buying an overpriced Apple laptop :D I have an MSI laptop and it's a beast. It was only $1500 and can still play games after 7 years. It was one of the best available in it's time. By buying an Apple laptop you're only limiting your gaming experience and pay more for inferior hardware. It has some good software but that's it, not worth it.

A

Austin Jones

Use Bootcamp to use Windows.
Chances are your Mac can play the game if you have an Intel HD 4000 or above.
It's just going to be really ugly.

L

Louis Lau

Absolutely not. EVER.

T

Tj Pho

Only 1 way to find out

N

Nicolas Hambis

No it’s not get a pc

S

Sierra Spears

Lmao macs for gaming

T

Travis Neihl Crooks

It would be fine I wouldn’t get it as a gaming laptop specifically though

J

Juan Perez

C

Cameron Noel Hammel

you'd have to run bootcamp. Overwatch isn't available on Mac OS

C

Christian Moley

Caeley Griffin As the Mac's current configuration goes, no, HOWEVER, it is possible!

For one, you would need a native install of Windows, so dual booting Windows and MacOS, because Overwatch is made only for Windows.

Second, since Macs have Thunderbolt, you can buy and use an external video card. Well, you would have to buy the external video card case and the video card separate in most cases, but some products come with it bundled together.

Which specific Mac do you have?

T

Ty Blajszczak

L

Luis Alejandro Torres

It depends which one. Obviously you need to bootcamp it to run windows then download steam and stuff

J

Josh Bostrom

If you already have one and wanna run it then yes, look up boot camp for Mac. if you haven’t bought a computer yet then buy a windows machine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom