Contact advertising [email protected]

Inappropriate on-stage behavior. I support the $1,000 fine my boy profit got slapped...

B

Brent Hazelton

Inappropriate on-stage behavior. I support the $1,000 fine my boy profit got slapped with. That being said, this is my new favorite OW reaction image.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Lol they are treating this way too seriously

A

Achraf Boukjij

Ban him Kappa

T

Tanner Wright

This is Bollocks

G

Gian Belisario

lmao

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

How have these players not realized how strict the League is. They keep on messing up - what the hell...

R

Rebecca Forrester

This is my new icon on discord and I want an emote

E

Emilio Velez Jr.

The next Stone Cold. Profit 3:16

J

Justin Novak

Lol overwatch league is soft

J

Justin Novak

Marshawn Lynch got fined 12k for doing both middle fingers... and it’s like his 726352Nd fine. Still like 1/1000th of his salary.

M

Mark Svoboda

stupid question, who was the finger meant for?

C

Charya Khem

I get the suspension, but the $1000 fine is fkn ridiculous

L

Lucas Turner

I wouldn't pay it in just do it again

L

Laeth Thomas

Okay, apparently this isn't common knowledge.
He didn't know he was live. All player cams of a team are visible by the teams coaches and "dugout." They were joking with him when he got on and he flipped them the bird jokingly-- he had no idea his camera was live for the stream.

This fine and post is stupid. He's human, this was unintentional and this isn't what it seems.

J

Justin Hemsley

“Hey can we get a mercy?”

Me a supp main who doesn’t play mercy:

S

Sian Foster

Nah just gotta say his fine is bullshit. The dude made a rude gesture. So fucking what. It wasn’t directed at fans or a rival team member. It was a joke. Fuckin snowflakes.

N

Nestian Octavian Alexandru

Wow lets get mad about a stupid thing everyone will forget in one week

P

Petar Mitic

God forbid gamers are acting like gamers and actually expressing human emotions,amirite?

S

Sergio Barraza

People complaining about the fines are the reason overwatch isn’t esports ready if you can’t handle not acting stupid on stage then you shouldn’t be playing professionally instead go stream

C

Cameron Reynolds

Everyone is complaining about OWL being strict but there are other way bigger and developed E Sports that have the same policies

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom