Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In can't express how much I love this game. I seriously recommend everyone pick this...

• Thread starter Joseph Loveland
  • Start date
T

Taylor Hardy

I can't believe so many folks are giving good reviews of this game, I honestly thought it was going to bomb. Guess I need to change my perception about the game and give it a shot.

R

Richard Derbyshire

T

Tammy Powell

Agree with you there, having so much fun with this

A

Anthony Doucette

Is it a rpg or like mario 64

I

Indru Maiorescu

I love it! It's pure awesomeness!

E

Evan Marks

I've laughed so much at the game

G

Geoffrey J. Eill

It is pretty great. A complete surprise

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

This is a very fun Game ..Thx You Ubisoft.. great funny turn base tactics..only thing I hate about this game it's taking time away from Splatoon....but Splatoon is back on tonight for invibilty and flight contest for weekend... Two great games to keep me busy until Mario Odd comes out ..one online game and one offline game

D

Davis Green

It's a really fun game!

R

Robyn Wolph

I'm not getting it cause of the obnoxious annoying, screaming Rabbids. The Rabbids annoy the heck outta me.

J

Joey Valk

Just brought my copy home a couple hours ago. Haven't started it yet, but I plan to by tomorrow.

T

Toby John Suzzle Kolstad

I get a bit annoyed having to battle all the time I don't like it I like exploring a lot

F

Farrokh Afzooni

To be honest it's 2017's one of the best games

J

Joseph Loveland

Rich Ferree

B

Brian Abney

I'll wait for a good sale or something

N

Nathan Strik

I'm also really in love with this game. Everyone who's doubting buying it because of the 'annoying rabbids' should reconsider and let the awesome gameplay speak for itself. It's THAT good guys! Seriously!

S

Sebastian Bailey

It's my 2nd favorite Switch game so far (#1 is BOTW)

J

Julie Gonzalezz

I didn't think I was going to like it, but its amazing, I can honestly play it for hours!

J

Joey Valk

I played about an hour last night, and...I'm totally in love with this game. I don't find the Rabbids as annoying as other people do, I actually find them funny. I mean, one of them smacked another Rabbid in the face with a saw. That's comedy.

J

Jamaal Ivey

Soo...is the Princess Rabbid a dude dressing as a lady or is it actually a chick? Just wondering....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom