Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm thinking about taming otters? Should I bother or just go for anglers?

• Thread starter Patrick Rio Hutchins
  • Start date
P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

I'm thinking about taming otters? Should I bother or just go for anglers?

S

Samuel Mclucas

Cuteness - otter
Effectiveness-angler

R

Robbie Faulkner

Both have their own perks... Want silica pearls then angler... Want to spend time in,murder snow... Then otter

P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

Specifically in regards to silica pearls. I wasn't sure which was the more appropriate venture.

R

Robbie Faulkner

Oh angler 100% I would actually take kiraku for kibble... They pop out eggs almost as fast as dodo and you could get enough kibble to tame a 150 angler in a couple hours with 1 make 3 females... And they are gravy to tame

P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

ah, I hadn't really considered kibble taming an angler. I'm not a high enough level yet to make the scuba gear to go and find one, but I was curious what the process was like to get an angler.

P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

A few tranq darts, a few penguins, and in the meantime I could set up a taming raft to go find an angler in.

R

Robbie Faulkner

I have a 2x2x4 cage underwater by render out from the swamp island... It does the trick... Can't use a gun under water so unless you,get it close to the surface your kinda SOL and you'll need scuba cause they are usually too deep,to,find without... Might try to,trade for some. About 3 tanks and you can do about anything

C

Clayton Parsons

High oxygen and some chowder will also work

R

Robbie Faulkner

Chowder is pretty nice! If you have a boat around to be able to get on to eat another one...

A

Alex Mason

Tame both otters add wormth so you don't need scuba to stay warm in the winter biom ocean

J

Jason Beal

Otters are great for insulation. If you need pearls then definitely anglers

C

Chris Patterson

Trans darts are useless with water dinos can't get ore a gun underwater

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom