Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes there was a single player story mode to this...

M

Michael Prince

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes there was a single player story mode to this game. I wish we could get answers to some questions like: why is there a crystal stuck in my guy's arm? What's with the floating crystals all around? What's the deal with mixing dinosaurs with mammals? Is this place a naturally evolved planet with naturally evolved life or is it simply a place for experimentation to see how things can live and survive?

A

Andrew Crepeau

There is, but you have to search and discovery the story. Each dossier is a bit to the story. This is what i use my pc ded for. The story line maps are island, scorched, and abberation.

M

Michael Prince

I'll have to make it a mission to search for these.

J

Jake Mootzart

Or you can join my RP server and help make our own story ;)

M

Michael Prince

Meh, I like a story to be already laid out for me. Not big into making my own. That's one of the reasons I don't play destiny anymore. Lol

M

Michael Prince

Thank you for the offer though.

A

Andrew Crepeau

It is a chore, i wiki the dossiers to read the story ;) but im still collecting them to check out the art, plus you never collect them in order so its like another story from a diff angle. Then there's a cina when you beat the ascension boss, and ive heard theyll be adding a cinematic after scorched too.

M

Michael Prince

I've seen streams where people are role playing and talking in a weird voice for their character. Man that was weird. Lol

J

Jessica Diettler

Kill the Alpha Boss on the Alien Ship and everything explains. The crystal in your arm, with this can theysee who are u on the map.

K

Kevin Cumbie

It's like a giant petri dish

M

Michael Prince

Is the sandbox almost endless?

D

Dale Street

Run the tek cave go visit the overseer alien guy on his ship, see it all from above and youll have the answer to every question you just asked

D

Dale Street

To sum it up, we are an alien experiment(hence the specimen implant). When you ascend up to the alien mothership you see our ark world from above, plus the boss arenas and the machines that make us and the dinos. You fight the overseer boss alien whos running the ship then get a cool cinematic bit, after you wake back up on the beach with a new implant letting you level to 105(gamma). Do beta can go level 110 and alpha you can go to 115. If you have a character at level 115 legitimately youve done it.

C

Cassandra Sauter

Complete the boss fights. It gives some indication

M

Matt Sutton

Essentially all of the Arks are space stations in orbit of a dead Earth, as for who built the stations and why is kinda left to your imagination but that is what I got from the Tek Cave boss fight

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom