Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm sorry but forza horizon 3 has gone to crap, they add a Regalia instead of a Chaser...

O

Oran Kelly

I'm sorry but forza horizon 3 has gone to crap, they add a Regalia instead of a Chaser *brains well used at turn 10 etc*

J

Justin Ho

Agreed

D

Daniel Love

Stop your bitching, it is a free car that you don't have to Do crap to earn.

B

Basilis Blade

i agree with the post

C

Coy Potts

The Regalia is being added from the Square Enix deal they have going on. Anybody looking into whats being added after? Instead of bitching constantly?

D

Daniel Charles

I agree too but fuck they better do better next time

A

Anthony Brine

Fuck all that shit how bout hey add actual Australian cars like a VY or a HG or a XF

E

Eddie Campbell

How about you stop complaining about free stuff...

D

Drew Guthrie

gosh free stuff sucks lol

A

Angel Palacios

Remember it's nerds that made the game not real car enthusiast

R

Ryan White

Yeah, this is basically the final nail in the coffin for forza.

R

Ryan White

I ain't buying motorsport 7

A

Abdou Jûbi

They add iconic cars not crap ones

R

Ryan Smith

I don't understand there logic even if the chaser alone was 2 or 3 pounds everyone would buy it instead of that bullshit

J

Joel Robertson

I'm still waiting for a sapphire

J

Joshua Taylor

Chaz Ster

J

Jamie Booth

I like the regalia because I play FFXV and Forza, we actually get to drive it now but I'm still waiting for an early model fiesta

R

Ryan Smith

Where the fuck is the is200/300???

D

Daniel Love

I don't get it, you think forza is shit. Yet. You are still in a Facebook group for it?

S

Shayne Peters

Wow people are dumb... Stop bitching about free stuff. Don't like it don't download it. Want a game more car heavy get Forza Motorsport. Horizon is about fun and play. And truthfully, I may not be a fan of Final Fantasy, but I am excited on this cause this could open up possiblity of more fictional cars to race. Like the Batmobile, BTTF DeLorean, Ecto-1

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom