Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm not sure how well informed this group is so I'm going to leave this here. It has...

• Thread starter サイレント ポテト
  • Start date

サイレント ポテト

I'm not sure how well informed this group is so I'm going to leave this here. It has been made clear to me that some people aren't aware of how net neutrality works. so, I'm leaving this video to help people interpret basically how it works.

S

Steve Nehlsen

A

Anthony Johnson

Couldn't net neutrality be seen as breaking the 1st amendments right of freedom of press and speech. If they throttle your site and make it impossible to see what people are writing and discussing therefore cutting out your voice. Therefore breaking the 1st amendment. Idk maybe I'm looking to deep into the Way net neutrality would work.

D

Dom Hudson

This meme misrepresents what Net Neutrality does...

A

Amanda Schnaare

Haha the city people will get to know what it feels like now :x

G

Gudbrand Holmgren

Please stop reproducing this false and decieving meme. It suggests that without net neutrality you can have the whole package IF YOU CHOOSE TO, at the same price you get it now (54$ for example). That couldn't further from the truth. The price would/will be much higher.

J

Jocek Cja

Poor America. Good that I'm European.

F

Fer Villegas

Why is this polemic i dont get it explain me.pls

I

Ignace Van Dyck

Rip murecas

P

Peyton Post Tallon

when people say pc is master race

jk though

J

Juan Negron

It saves me money. I only need gaming and video. Social media be damned

D

Dom Hudson

Guys here's a better explanation on this problem.

H

Harlee Tholen

Every time this shit comes around I sign the petitions and only for it to show back up in a matter of year or just a few months..

M

Max Berrios Torres

This must not pass!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom