Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm honestly glad the new year event is ending bc people are way too timid in the CTF...

E

Emma Rebecca

I'm honestly glad the new year event is ending bc people are way too timid in the CTF mode and it's really frustrating. In CTF you need to be aggressive and go in as a team and utilise the alternative routes to the enemy flag point. Nobody is ever prepared to group up and just sits on their own flag or just runs in through the open with like one other teammate and dies, letting the enemy team take the flag, and nobody attempts to go after the flag carrier to stop them. If you just go in through a side route as a team you can grab a flag, score, and then spend the rest of the match with heavy def. Easy win. It's not rocket science yet people seem super incapable when it comes to this game mode and I'll be glad to see the back of it as a comp mode.

M

Maite Berbejillo

Then make a 6 stack.

R

Riley Talbot

Yeah, nobody takes it seriously, super annoying

K

Kelli Flynn

Even when being super agro you need point control. It is a mode that takes coordination so making a team for it is ideal, but since it is arcade most people don't really wanna put the effort into it.

B

Brandon Culley

I just want my comp points

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom