Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm familiar with this little trick to get the 3DS XL system to read a 64GB SD Card....

J

Joshua Algarin

I'm familiar with this little trick to get the 3DS XL system to read a 64GB SD Card. What is the largest size card we can use in the Switch? I'll be finally getting to use mine today! My mom had breast cancer, so I dropped everything to help her over the last few months. Just incase your wondering why I never used mine yet.

Thanks in advanced.

B

Bella Hale

I hope your mom is doing well!!! ❤

A

Anders Salvesen

It's not really a trick tho, just use guiformat and format it to fat32 no matter the size and wit will work on basically everything.

Largest size switch support is 2TB. And the biggest we have today is 256GB

D

Don Davis

Sorry bout that. I lost my dad to als. All the aspertine in his favorite soda diet coke

O

Olive Hopkins

Hope your mum is going to be okay

R

Ryne Santos

I lost my mom to that too after years of battling. Chin up, bud.

N

Nattashia Swinnerton

So sorry about your mum I hope she is doing well

C

Chad Oneal Jenkins

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I would not recommend this but 2 tb cards aren't that far off. Personally I use a 256gb

J

Joshua Algarin

Thank you all who took the time to send your love my way. It just solidifies how great the gaming community truly is. I'm really glad to share that she is fully recovered after many setbacks and starting back at work on Monday after almost 3 months off. Thank you all again it means a lot.

K

Kevin Thai

Sorry to hear that man.. I hope your mother gets better! :)

M

Miguel Carrasco

Buy the largest capacity you can get and don't worry about the card's speed.

J

Jason Madigan

Hey man sorry to hear about your mother. Do y'all have a gofund me account?

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

We're definately not going to have a storage space problem like with the PS Vita, that's for sure.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom