Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm curious because I haven't seen any information about it, but has Nintendo said...

L

Liam Langille

I'm curious because I haven't seen any information about it, but has Nintendo said anything about adding themes to the Switch? I love them on my DS, and would love to see more interesting themes other than just black and white. I'd also like to hear your thoughts :)

M

Mallory Knox

I thought the same thing .. there is a theme option in settings but only black and white ... I'd love to customize !!!

M

Majin FoulSpice

I'd love it if themes and a Netflix style virtual console happen when they start the online service

C

Christopher Rich

I'd love to have themes maybe even purchase colors other than black and white. Then put a custom image you screen shotted and put it as the background. Orrrrrrrrrr every joy con you connect you get a theme color to those joy cons. That would be amazing...

N

Nik Lal

The Switch has to be the most moddable/customisable console in recent memory, hardware-wise. Given that, and the current black and white options, I would be really surprised if we didn’t get themes down the road.

C

Charles Holmes

Id love to have themes especially if we can use our own wallpaper

K

Kenny Kuang

That would be the coolest since I love them on my 3DS. Especially the animated ones.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom