Contact advertising [email protected]

If you worked at Blizzard, how would you rework/replace/fix Scatter Arrow to make it...

• Thread starter Andrew Jessen-Tyler
  • Start date
A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

If you worked at Blizzard, how would you rework/replace/fix Scatter Arrow to make it balanced and fair on both sides?

I don't think it needs removing and replacing.
What I would like to see if this would work is to make 3 changes.
1) All arrows together do a combined damage of 150hp before headshot multiplier.
2) Arrows bounce for much longer making them ideal for finishing off an enemy trying to escape or as a cover for a small room.
3) Reduce cooldown to balance.

Given that Scatter arrow is in the cinematic, as much as I hate the ability, I don't want to see it removed, so I feel this is a better approach.

A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

Jayde Sletta

T

Tyler Cook

Give him a different type of arrow.. idk a grenade arrow with similar damage to soldiers, keep it on the same cool down as soldiers aswell

M

Mike Allan

Scatter grenade arrow, like the swarm grenades in destiny/halo. Reduce the damage to 175 total.

A

Ahmed Qais

lol if he can’t 1 shoot a 200HP dps with a perfect scatter shot then HANZO is dead

M

Mike Allan

Sticky grenade arrow. Hits the target for regular arrow damage and explodes splash damage for 100. Cooldown of 10 seconds.

K

Ka-Yu Boss Chu

just give it a damage falldown after each arrow
let say 100 damage for the first arrow you eat
80 damage for the second arrow you eat
60 damage for the third
40 for the forth
20 for the fifth
10 for the last

so it wont snap kill Zarya but still be able to one shot a reaper

P

Paul Godin

Why are we discussing a dead issue? #byescatter

B

Brayden Hunter

Well i mean he also has that arrow that curves around corners in the cinematic so idk how that matters

J

Josh Hartnedy

Jeff already addressed this in his last video

L

Luke Forrest-Smith

Make it still do 450 damage technically but make a cap of 250 damage without actually losing its damage. So it's still read easy to get squishy one shots but can't one shot bastion or tanks

Δ

Δημήτρης Πιτσιλαδής

Scattah requiers skill to be perfectly used. I dont disagree with the fact that random kills may be taken every now and then but it is not overpowered. Plus hanzo moves slowly with no escape abillities (expect the wallrun). So scattah is more like a defence spell

L

Lee Burke

I’d leave it alone and stop messing with the characters

C

Calum Stewart

I'd love him to have fire arrows which damage over time, ice arrows which slow the enemy and lightning arrows which do aoe damage within an area

J

Jordan Lineberry

It can damage hanzo too if he is close enough maybe

V

Viktor Mec

This discussion has no point because Jeff already said they want to replace it with something else, not just nerf it

M

Mikkel Manniche Jørgensen

150 together? I Think Its fair it Can 1 shot damage dealers If you hit Them
All.

C

Chestius Pockets

Honestly, the changes they're making are a huge buff to Hanzo.

J

Joseph J Siegrist

I'd rather just have a slit arrow that functions like genjis alternate attack.

S

Sourav Chowdhury

They are making him like Sha Lin from paladins. I play both.

Off topic, after winning a game and saying ez gg in chat is considered toxic?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom