Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW Who would like to see they's again in the sky's of PVP seen as...

A

Ash Hutton

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

Who would like to see they's again in the sky's of PVP seen as you can just spawn in where ever you like now I don't see any harm please if your a Dev put on a good word

O

Oscar Hernandez

"Turrets are meant for defense, not offense"

N

Nathan Alstad

This setting was the most broken thing in the game. It's very obvious why they took it out. Theirs no way they would bring this back to official. I used to just fly into the noobs bases and mow down everything and fly away and not even have to dismount. No way for a small/medium size tribe to stop it.

A

Ali Devine

Only way you can get it now it through player ded

J

Johnnie Stoll

That honestly looks pretty bad ass.

C

Cody Austin

The idea is fucking brilliant though

J

Juan Esqueda

I'm glad they took it off a while ago made the game better for PvP an funner to raid an defend

N

Nathan Treglown

To make these work again they need to fix quetzal hp again and make it op

W

Wyatt Valle

This was the dumbest part of the game. Raids were insanely boring because all you'd do is fly three to four of these around their base which would annihilate everything. No use even using ground tames, just quetz with people using rockets to destroy their base. They'd have to make homing rockets super cheap so that way you'd have a chance of killing the quetz.

S

Steven Perez

Back in the days this was the best way to make noobs quit and never play again

S

Steven Perez

The good times

L

Lance Lopez

The name. What is the name of this sky fortress

C

Cameron Lee

No, air battles took no skill back then, now you actually have to use skill and communication to beat someone in a quetz fight, that is if you still use them they are pretty shit now.

J

Joe Carson

Brogan Marshall

R

Rhys Mcmahon

Cameron Lee I detest your statement :p they arent useless man, they nerfed everything yet gigas walking around with over 1000 melee, breed a super quetz takes time and levels but they still worth it

J

Josh Blicharz

This is probably a noob question because I personally I don't go on raids much but what does fob mean ?

R

Ryan Jorgensen

Well that's gonna be useless because it got nerfed

D

David McQueen

I have no idea what you just said.

T

Thomas Anthony

Those were the day and the plant x

J

James Miller

I wish I miss the real war Quetz