Contact advertising [email protected]

If a picture of two men bothers THAT much. You should look into that. Straight Men who...

D

Dimitri Leo Davila

If a picture of two men bothers THAT much. You should look into that. Straight Men who are secure with their sexual orientation aren’t bothered or offended by gay content. You just might be gay dude. And Idc what your mommy and daddy taught you to believe. I’m sorry your masculinity is so fragile that two men being together triggers you

C

Connor L. Lewis

You're about to get a bunch of butthurt people coming LMAO inb4 early lock

S

Sam Galea

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Yikes

R

Ricky Guinn

Sam Galea damn it you beat me to it

A

Aubrey Wilson

is this post about people not liking mchanzo ships?

J

Jane Caldwell

Everytime I see this. I just think of the one can of soup down there saying Blood of the Innocent.

N

Nathaniel Rodriguez

I agree with this. But there can come a point where gay content becomes unusually common and it becomes irritating to see. Not to where id get triggered, talk shit , or rage. It isnt that serious. But its like...alright ..gay...hurray..

E

Emilio Velez Jr.

I feel bad for Genji. LOL LOL

A

Alfredo Diaz Jr.

I'm a fucking big Bear bisexual man and I'm bothered by yaoi.

M

Mary Zera

u r a joke LOL

B

Bryant Aaron Sample

I just ignore them. They are not hurting me they are not my business. Gay men have as much right as straight men and same with lesbian ships, lesbians have just as much rights as straight women.

Live and let live, enjoy a great game and page and GET YA AZZ ON THE GAWD DAMN PAYLOAD!

E

Eric Martinez

>when gay people are so triggered at straight people getting triggered

D

Doug Shaw

Wtf are you on about cry more

R

Ross Bello

Siua Palei

I

Isaiah Kisala

M

Matt Mcallister

Nibba stfu lol

L

Leo McPherson

Are you purposely mocking the idea of closeted, self-loathing gay men in order to defend your obsessions with fictional gay relationships? Because that sounds a lot like some backwards homophobic shit

D

Diego Hernandez

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Have you seen some of the ships in this group? Trust me. No one cares if you like cock.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom