Contact advertising [email protected]

I would have a question for the artists. Guys, how do you create a genuine or real...

B

Béla Dienes

I would have a question for the artists. Guys, how do you create a genuine or real factory color in the game? I use this tutorial, but I have something different than on the pictures of the real car. As you can see my result is a bit more greyish and creamish instead of light bronze and dark bronze. These are the factory color names. I have used
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to get the colors. If you google "corvette c4 light bronze" and dark bronze, you can see some pictures of that two tone paintjob. It should be a metallic color in real, but in the game I guess that's just a regular one now. Thanks for any help!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Pantalleresco

Go to colours then manufacturer colours

Z

Zack Farmer

a zr1 never came in that color. Only what they have listed as manufacture colors is true to factory

J

John Pantalleresco

Never came in that colour because it looks like dirt.

B

Béla Dienes

Maybe I wasn't that clear, sorry. I know this is not a factory ZR1 color, that's an early C4 color. Question is, how can I make these colors in the game properly what I mentioned above?

T

Troy Aladi

I would say not every manufacturer colour is a flat solid colour. I would try using the gloss two tone to add the variant colour that comes through

T

Troy Aladi

Also have you tried the flake paint option aswell?

P

Paul Rigg

HE viper has a bug on it's paint.

S

Sean Breidenbaugh

It could also be your tv. But doubtful as we all see the same color.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom