Contact advertising [email protected]

I won't lie it's taken a while. As I still haven't found my best character and am...

Z

Zayne George

I won't lie it's taken a while. As I still haven't found my best character and am constantly between "mains" Went from Bronze to gold with Lucio and pharah, then played Widow for most of a season with decent success, but this season I really put the effort in to rank up, not just enjoy the game. Using McCree, and a few others.

L

Loo Sarango

It's just plat

Z

Zoë Venezia

Congrats you really worked yourself up far. Keep putting in the good work!

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Congratz!

J

Jeffrey Yong

made this recently :) I have been 1800 before! also Congrats

L

Lauren Gray

Wooo! Congrats

C

Chris Howard

honestly i just got to plat too(spent an entire match in plat) it feels good though congratulations, its difficult to climb tbh

A

Adam Jollo

Really, a main isn’t really found for a while. Right now you’re doing great in just improving overall! When climbing, it’s great to play things from every category, so that in some games where your preferred role is taken, you can still aid the team ^-^ also, try not to find your main first, but instead the role you enjoy most, find a character you like the most in that role, and then master not only that character, but also the entire catagorey (ie support, tank, and dps). Good luck and keep up the great work!!

B

Brett Mailloux

God I wish that were me

M

Mathew Geddes-Grogan

Tickle my fart hole and call me son I didn't think I would see this day good job Zayne George

M

Mike Wang

Bronze to plat huh, that's a pretty good achievement, good job.

R

Riley Talbot

I can't imagine what bronze was like, I've never been below gold

J

Jacqueline Dumouchel

How’d you do it op, I got placed high silver last season and I’m currently in low silver I keep getting throwers or teammates who just wanna mess around

B

Bryan Jorje

Dude play is helll carful

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom